Sign in to follow this  
cherrybaby

Lana spotted shopping near Levi's in Los Angeles - October 20th, 2018

At first I thought it said shoplifting :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Goddd she makes me wish I lived in LA! Can u imagine bumping into her?? I would die on the spot

la has 4 million people, and lana is one, this means that the odds of meeting her are 1/4.000.000, which means that you have 0,000025% chances to do that. 

which rounds up to 0

la has 4 million people, and lana is one, this means that the odds of meeting her are 1/4.000.000, which means that you have 0,000025% chances to do that. 

which rounds up to 0

let the girl dream

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Looks like a fucking photoshoot I love her to death. These glasses look amazing on her and she's so fresh faced. Is she showing him how big his dick is in the last pic like :toofunny: Wow so her hoodie is Calvin and her shoes are "vegan" ad "3D print construction", queen of wearing basic ass outfits but designer

ZKcaooE.png

She looks happy at least in some pics. I like when she’s out and she’s with buds and she’s smiling. Ugh it’s just so great that she’s in such a better mindset now. (Don’t get me wrong, I want a dark album again but not for a trade off with her personal happiness. She deserves to be happy)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

which rounds up to 0

By that you'd have to assume that Lana goes everywhere in the city and so does SunChild. If they both visit the same areas often the changes are way higher than if they live in opposite parts of the city and don't move much.

Literally thousands of people have crossed lana, they just don't realize it's her or know it's her

EotAQlJ.jpg

By that you'd have to assume that Lana goes everywhere in the city and so does SunChild. If they both visit the same areas often the changes are way higher than if they live in opposite parts of the city and don't move much.

Literally thousands of people have crossed lana, they just don't realize it's her or know it's her

That’s not how statistics work. Statistics just tell you the likelihood of a certain event happening.

A lot of people meet Lana everyday, but that doesn’t mean that they have 100% to meet her. A person who met Lana 10 times by chance has the same possibility of meeting her as I do even though I live In Europe (well, if we were to both live in la).

As for the first part you’re right, the more you narrow down the area the easier it gets to statistically meet her. I doubt the number would be over the first 3 decimals anyway percentage wise