Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Unknown Song with Machine Gun Kelly

I'm happy for you, but I don't dislike it because it's a hip hop collab, and I don't even dislike it because it's MKG, I dislike it because I dislike he melody :toofunny: And the lyrics are a bit cringy for now

The melody we haven’t heard? Lol we only heard like what 15 seconds? At least the lyrics go along with Cinnamon and HIAB about someone who’s “bad” for Lana. better cohesiveness already than LFL lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yall I already know there's no good coming from this collab..it smell like straight up shit! Lana has so many connections to great rap talent in the industry and she chose to give her artistic platform to this?..okay work

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

These lyrics sound like something out of a H****y song tbh

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

This sounds like utter trash. Why on earth would she work with someone as talentless as MGK. He's literally a joke in the hip hop community. Sometimes i really question her taste as well as her judgment. I just pray that this song isn't on NFR.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I like the snippet. It seems like it’ll be a good chill summer song

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

So glad this didn't make the album  :flutter:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.