Say Yes to Heaven

Lana Del Rey x Jared Leto - GUCCI GUILTY

im just gonna say whoever photo shopped this pic did her DIRTY :awk:

Someone said it.

She looks... Bad? I mean, YES nails, YES dress, YES hair, YES makeup, but... Her nose? Her eyes? What's going on there?

Also, don't @ me with "How dare you? That's body shaming etc.". IT'S NOT! I don't like how her face looks twisted or whatever, and I also sometimes wanna vomit when I take selfies. So, yeah.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

My god why can’t her actual album campaign have this sort of production value....instead we get recycled footage chuck shot on a potato. I hope they use a song from NFR please god.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Found by @Elleimage0.png

I should note, the image isn’t for the box! It’s for the display next to the perfume. It’s just a magnetic photo on a displayed box the size of the perfume. You can find it in ulta with the Gucci fragrances (I work at Ulta but am currently out of state and literally went to another ulta to go see it loooool) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I should note, the image isn’t for the box! It’s for the display next to the perfume. It’s just a magnetic photo on a displayed box the size of the perfume. You can find it in ulta with the Gucci fragrances (I work at Ulta but am currently out of state and literally went to another ulta to go see it loooool) x

but could i steal the pic

image.png

um this was very david lynch/twin peaks and i dunno if i like it or if it feels too much like a twin peaks wanna be. (im o k with it) 

the diner, the owl, the weird animal shots on tv shots felt like twin peaks u kno

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan