YUNGATA

Video Game Music

The theme song for KH3 by Utada Hikaru x Skrillex leaked in HQ sometime last week, and lbr it kinda slaps HARD.

https://dbr.ee/Ir2b

Its sooo good :crying:

I really love Don't Think Twice too, the soundtrack so far for this game is amazing. Can't wait to (finally) play it in a couple of weeks  :excited:

Ok, I'm a bit more used to Face My Fears now, I think it's pretty interesting and sounds cool. However, Chikai sounds much more like her and I can't help but love it more. It fit and sounds perfectly in her last album, Hatsukoi, a bit more though.

I stumbled onto this last week or so and I'm lost at words - this is so good, I can't even find the words to express how amazed I am. I "never" listen to fanmade remakes/remixes of video game music, but this one... wow. They truly brought life into this song. Their animated trailer for Majora's Mask is everything too, it gives me chills and I wish so very much that it was real.

Speaking of covers and remixes, I love this video, hehe. ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ok, I'm a bit more used to Face My Fears now, I think it's pretty interesting and sounds cool. However, Chikai sounds much more like her and I can't help but love it more. It fit and sounds perfectly in her last album, Hatsukoi, a bit more though.

I stumbled onto this last week or so and I'm lost at words - this is so good, I can't even find the words to express how amazed I am. I "never" listen to fanmade remakes/remixes of video game music, but this one... wow. They truly brought life into this song. Their animated trailer for Majora's Mask is everything too, it gives me chills and I wish so very much that it was real.

Speaking of covers and remixes, I love this video, hehe. ♥

I've always preferred the athletic theme from SMB3. :creep:

And YES, the Time's End remakes by Theophany are amazing! I've always enjoyed listening to them, they are amazing at (re)creating that very particular atmosphere.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i dont know why but it sounds like St. Vincent latest album 

you want your freeeEEeedoooooM TTAAAaaaAkkeeEEeeeeEEeeEEeeeEEeeEeeeEEeeEht V6ViBLJ.gif

omfg :toofunny: no I can't unhear this now what the fk did you do :deadbanana:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

i dont know why but it sounds like St. Vincent latest album 

you want your freeeEEeedoooooM TTAAAaaaAkkeeEEeeeeEEeeEEeeeEEeeEeeeEEeeEht

this explains why i was so captivated by masseduction wow i loved portal too much

i also love how much attention the legend of zelda is getting in this thread, at the moment i am obsessed with the simplicity of the ocarina of time songs especially saria's song and zelda's lullaby

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

I've been playing Super Mario Odyssey lately and I reached Bowser's Castle tonight. This song is really catchy!! Perfect distribution between playfulness and a bit of a dangerous vibe. :bop: I just missed real fire and lava at the castle, the lava was... pink instead. And shy guys. I really miss the shy guys in this game lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqyEvdalS4k

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Time to revive this thread. I put on the Breath of the Wild soundtrack earlier (really glad I got the CD) and felt like sharing this gorgeous version of Zora's Domain:

Bonus: 

I honestly can't even decide which of the two versions I prefer, they're both perfect.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i'm slightly baked listening to the american mcgee's alice soundtrack that i used to listen to when i was like fourteen and i decided to make this thread hoping that the peeps who like video games on this forum want to post music from their favourite games.

i don't know what it is about this song. i used to listen to this on my way to school on my blackberry. i remember one time someone pulled out my earphones from my phone to hear what i was listening to (back before music would automatically stop) and they were like gross wtf is this but only i knew this was truly only for those with exquisite taste in video game ost's

I used to bump the fuck out of the Resident Evil Outbreak 1/2 soundtracks when I was a kid. Maybe that was foreshadowing how gloomy my personality is lol

Moonlight Sonata is still such a beautiful arrangement  :crai: And the harp version :rollin: