Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana attending Gucci's 'Forever Guilty' event at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles, CA - November 2, 2018

Thank you, I just watched them. She’s so sweet for fixing Love’s hair before the press took pictures. :flutter:

But where did you guys see the fragrance video? I read something about Lana looking 60’s and Love being a waitress in a diner?? I saw one screenshot this morning and Lana was wearing green?

It was videoed off a screen on insta. Dont worry the ad will be out in a few hours anyway,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BptlGq6gzOr/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

YAAAAAASSSSS SERVE ME THAT 60’S CUTE CHICK LOOK OMG SHE LOOKS AMAZING :crying: :icant: I told y’all in January that she would still look cute in her short hair if she just styled it! :omg:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I've misssed her cinematic videos & retro glam image soooooo much... It made me cry with nostalgia. Love the clever BTD tiger throwback.

I wonder how they filmed it so secretly we didn't have a clue.

I WANT IT BACK! I WANT IT BACK! I WANT IT BACK! She'll never top the visuals during BTD & Paradise.

This is going to be (or already is) one of the most iconic things that she's done. She looked so good in that ad, hair, clothes and attitude yees! 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm actually mad Lana doesn't dress like that more often, like the big hair, retro clothes etc. Because her face suits that aesthetic SO well but she chooses to wear Adidas instead :toofunny:

Also her look in this commercial reminds me of how she looked in Blue Velvet

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2Fht

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm actually mad Lana doesn't dress like that more often, like the big hair, retro clothes etc. Because her face suits that aesthetic SO well but she chooses to wear Adidas instead :toofunny:

Also her look in this commercial reminds me of how she looked in Blue Velvet

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2Fht

It reminded me of this too..Also the scene where they dance reminds me of national anthem mv

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...