Sign in to follow this  
nationalxanthem

Lana to Perform at Jack Antonoff's Ally Coalition Talent Show

haven’t seen her put that much effort and energy into singing live in a long time she looks so happy and excited my heart :defeated: also gorgeous vocals oh my god i love her so much

UbsOye5.png

haven’t seen her put that much effort and energy into singing live in a long time she looks so happy and excited my heart :defeated: also gorgeous vocals oh my god i love her so much

I KNOW, she was just so smiley and happy the entire show , the video of her smilling at the end of the show is so cute, we wont be getting UV 2.0 thats for sure

https://twitter.com/VENICEBlTCH/status/1070527535824330752

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

I genuinely believe SFBSH is one of the best songs she's ever made, it's fast, it's upbeat, it's happy, the lyrics are excellent, the vocals are amazing, the melody is strong, I'm weak

Or is it the other one? I'm still confusing them but the first of both kfglj

think ur mixed up, the fast one is Blue Baby

alright so wtf is going on with these songs? are they on the album or not? why tf is Hey Baby Blue such a bop? lemme know!!!

fun country-esque songs she made in a few days with jack purely for fun

not on the album

cause issa bawp!!!

fun country-esque songs she made in a few days with jack purely for fun

not on the album

cause issa bawp!!!

footage of me at Lana's house demanding that she puts these songs on the album and for chuck to stop shooting the album covers:  

tumblr_pj6cozbRdM1ujvgu9_540.gif

Fuckkkk I feel so bad I missed this :defeated: Gonna check everything when I get home, but fuck, based on all the replies, this should be goooood

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Those vocals! She doesn't sound as nervous as she did during the Apple event performance; she seems very comfortable. 

The tempo of the Blue Baby song?? Was not expecting something like that at all

From lazy to Lizzy vocals. I'm here for it!  :defeated:

She can’t keep giving us these gems then ignoring their existence. That first “country” song she sang is so Joan Baez/ lizzy grant it would be stupid not to release it :(

I literally want to fight her right now. Why is she playing us like this?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hey Blue Baby is that fucking song. One of her best in a very very long time. I love it so much, giving me serious Dolly vibes and Dolly is one of my faves. It better get released, one way or another!!!!

Hoooollyy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit these 2 songs are incredibly good!!! Fuck! Especially Hey blue baby. I need studio versions. It's too bad that they might not be on NFR since she did them just for fun with Jack but at least give them to us in studio version. That's all I'm asking. They're just so good, and her vocals were killer too. :wowcry: 

Even if we don't get them whatsoever, I'm really happy we got these videos. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***