Sign in to follow this  
nationalxanthem

Lana to Perform at Jack Antonoff's Ally Coalition Talent Show

My mind: ummm hell yes i will travel all the way to Ireland to see Lana

My mind: hmmm i live in NJ but do i really want to deal with messy NY to see Lana perform 3 songs?

My mind: my momma raised a dumbass bitch didn’t she?

AH LITERALLY MEEE when i lived in philly and had to wait four years for her to come to a stadium with security instead of an outdoor arena where her tween fans will try to fight me

does anyone know if a random ig user will be there and livestreaming? its like when she went to sxsw and one girl got into her private show and streamed for everyone that night.

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

She's here!!!!

https://twitter.com/losttheirmind/status/1070447483573202944

middle part hair, black sweater (dress?)

Ugh, Gucci shouldn't be paying her money for the upcoming campaign. They should just give her a new wardrobe each month! I know it's 2018 and she's empowered and we have no right to dictate how a woman dresses etc.

But I miss the glamour and eccentric styles of the 2012 era. Even during 2015 - 2016 she was serving looks. Praying this years image is just part of the aesthetic aha.

Ugh, Gucci shouldn't be paying her money for the upcoming campaign. They should just give her a new wardrobe each month! I know it's 2018 and she's empowered and we have no right to dictate how a woman dresses etc.

But I miss the glamour and eccentric styles of the 2012 era. Even during 2015 - 2016 she was serving looks. Praying this years image is just part of the aesthetic aha.

I remember an interview with Chuck that said she laughed at Lana becoming a "style icon" because she actually has no sense of fashion.. I think she just doesn't have a stylist and throws on whatever now, and doesn't really care  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Unpopular opinion - but I actually don't miss the glamour at all. UV is my fav era in manyfold ways but for a great part because she shifted to a very natural, casual way to dress emphasized by bold makeup that make it feel both incredibly down to earth and relatable and still very feminine and mysterious. I will always prefer adidas leggings leather jacket Lana to big hair high heels short dress Lana :)

It's very interesting and very out of topic though, but I wonder why most gay men who are fans of Lana prefer her ultrafeminine glamorous appearances

ZKcaooE.png

I remember an interview with Chuck that said she laughed at Lana becoming a "style icon" because she actually has no sense of fashion.. I think she just doesn't have a stylist and throws on whatever now, and doesn't really care  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Yeah, she's said she adores to wear denims and white t-shirts on interviews since 2011 :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

Dtr_dWdX4AM5tXZ.jpgshe looks so cute

is that Peyton List

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Unpopular opinion - but I actually don't miss the glamour at all. UV is my fav era in manyfold ways but for a great part because she shifted to a very natural, casual way to dress emphasized by bold makeup that make it feel both incredibly down to earth and relatable and still very feminine and mysterious. I will always prefer adidas leggings leather jacket Lana to big hair high heels short dress Lana :)

It's very interesting and very out of topic though, but I wonder why most gay men who are fans of Lana prefer her ultrafeminine glamorous appearances

Damn, you're right Ultraviolence era was her peak in terms of fashion... I wasn't fond of the party dresses and beehive but I think she had much more identity and now she just looks like anybody so to speak aha.

But you're right 2014 was an amazing time, looks wise. She mastered the casual but Hollywood look!

it'd be so skinny if she sung Mariner's Apt Complex & Cinnamon to contrast Venice "Chick" n How to Disappear

but then Elle also said Sylvia was a single...but we know it's the saddest song she's ever written and idk how that'd bode well for an LGBT event

and since it's an LGBT fundraising event afaik she'll probably just stick to more 'happy' classics people will know, like video games- she might promote NFR after the show but I can't see her promoting it during

I can see her doing a sad one tho beacuse is how bad LGBTQ+ ppl were treated in the past (and in some places the present :( )

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Damn, you're right Ultraviolence era was her peak in terms of fashion... I wasn't fond of the party dresses and beehive but I think she had much more identity and now she just looks like anybody so to speak aha.

But you're right 2014 was an amazing time, looks wise. She mastered the casual but Hollywood look!

were you not here for the honeymoon era? i really think she peaked there

I think the Paradise tour was a really strong time for her too, fashion-wise. It wasn't as over-the-top as her BTD looks but still very classic and beautiful and evocative. I loved her long dark hair and weird vintage dresses.

She came 10 mins before i got here fml

Get her to give news about the record!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole