Important Announcement!

LanaBoards will be offline for a few hours later today for updates. Please read the IMPORTANT Site Update thread for more information.

Photo

Random Lana Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1424 replies to this topic

#1421 OFFLINE   takeitdoen

takeitdoen

trumatic :(

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPip
  • 726 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
  • Fan Since:2016

Posted 02 August 2020 - 11:39 AM

I KNOW the people who did this lurk on this site and I want them to know I DIED

I'm unsure why this doesn't have more views, and why we are not stanning this stunning art imitates life scenario.

I’m not not a feminist, but there has to be a place for women like me - gentle, soft, beautiful, cis, thin, able-bodied, private school-educated, wealthy and delicate. :byeh8rs:

#1422 OFFLINE   sexyslutboy

sexyslutboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 01:44 AM

I've seen several people on tikok claim that Lana said Lolita is a cultural commentary on her personal experience being sexualized at a young age but i'm just assuming this is a new made up lana fact. in the same boat as her having a best friend who committed suicide 

I mean, i don't doubt that the song is probably about that. But everyones acting like it's something she's explicitly stated 

• Mer Boy likes this

meow

#1423 ONLINE   TheSwaggerAndTheLips

TheSwaggerAndTheLips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 02:43 AM

I've seen several people on tikok claim that Lana said Lolita is a cultural commentary on her personal experience being sexualized at a young age but i'm just assuming this is a new made up lana fact. in the same boat as her having a best friend who committed suicide 

I mean, i don't doubt that the song is probably about that. But everyones acting like it's something she's explicitly stated 

i think lolita is pretty reflective of how lana viewed herself at the time, tbh

• TRENCH likes this

you aint fuck me, you fucked the old body

#1424 OFFLINE   themoonstop

themoonstop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Fan Since:2012

Posted 06 August 2020 - 03:34 PM

out of curiosity, does anyone on LB actually own a pair of LDR keds?

#1425 OFFLINE   Bunny Mozart

Bunny Mozart

Motel Flower Nation

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,488 posts
  • LocationIn your head, rent free
  • Fan Since:2014

Posted Yesterday, 09:53 PM

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but @partymonster status reminded me about that Instagram video china.palace posted once of this tiger and it has this vintage orchestral music in the background. I'm not sure if it was a Honeymoon demo, but if anyone knows the music please let me know because I remember it being so beautiful :sadcore:

To jog some memories, I managed to find a still from the video:

6b55hWD.png

• partymonster likes this

I already have 11 warning points, please don't test me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users