Sign in to follow this  
Slumdog

Vocal Coach REACTS to LANA DEL REY'S- BEST LIVE VOCALS

I found this video on Youtube kinda like a week ago almost and I think I've already watched it like 5 times. It just makes me happy that someone professional like her can understand and appreciate Lana's vocal style.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

because there aren't any best performances after that year except her acapella honeymoon performances and a few 2016 dates

Her Endless summer tour was great vocally though, like some of the first shades of cool performances and the brooklyn baby one 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Her Endless summer tour was great vocally though 

i saw her twice that tour, and she killed both shows vocally even when it was freezing rain in in chicago. saw her at red rocks that tour too and that is probably one of the coolest places in the us to see her 

e1s11.gif

I've seen it, it's a really bad reaction tbh she just keeps saying how she loves lana but doesn't really mention technical stuff

I agree. I like seeing Sam Johnson's reactions because he keeps it professional, but he reacted to one of her early performances of Million Dollar Man and it wasn't a good one. I wanna fight whoever recommended that performance to him lol

Sam Johnson on YouTube also reacted to an early performance of Million Dollar Man. I think the one of that French show, where she also performed OTTR. He tried to be so positive but it was just such a rough performance lol

Edit: didn’t realize someone had already mentioned this, sorry!!

I've seen it, it's a really bad reaction tbh she just keeps saying how she loves lana but doesn't really mention technical stuff

You know what, I thought the same thing. I was disappointed she didn't get more into the technical aspects, but then I realized it was a simple "react" video. If I wanted a more professional review, the title should have been more explicit like 'vocal coach analizes/breaks down Lana's performances"... stuff like that. But anyone who knows a little about music and praises Lana is welcome to me :)