Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Lana songs to:

Title. As it goes. While things are super dry. :dmd:

Post an activity or place w a track you like listening to a specific Lana song to. Wanna get creative? Dedicate a song to a person you know, that reminds you of them, that's fine. 

Feel free to be as lush in description or quick and brief to your liking. Someone will answer then post another activity etc. to then b answered.

First place/situation etc. : Driving by the beach. 

Ok, go! 

giphy.gif

Also made a broader thread where you can recommend songs from any artist here in the Convo area:
http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10364-recommend-a-song/

UV/Honeymoon

I'm obsessed with it these days so I'll start :) CWYCMA both versions is just PERFECT for very late night homework sessions. Listening to it on a loop recently. It's just jazzy and atmospheric enough. It feels like autumn as well

ZKcaooE.png

I love listening to I Don’t Wanna Go late at night while I’m walking home and the streets are super quiet. Though I suppose any Lana song would sound good late at night lol.

I like listening to Because of You visiting an old neighborhood of mine, going to the music store and just walking around places I grew up around. 

Lana song that you like to swim to? 

UV/Honeymoon

All "Axl Rose Husband" / "You're Gonna Love Me" type of songs for introspective evenings, drinking diet cola, singing on it.

Lust for Life is very diurnal, so great to work on, and Honeymoon is great on the road and when lying in the laze of weekends.

I loved listening to West Coast and UV on my bike (especially at night) but now I can't use headphones anymore so it's just good memories.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

All "Axl Rose Husband" / "You're Gonna Love Me" type of songs for introspective evenings, drinking diet cola, singing on it.

Lust for Life is very diurnal, so great to work on, and Honeymoon is great on the road and when lying in the laze of weekends.

I loved listening to West Coast and UV on my bike (especially at night) but now I can't use headphones anymore so it's just good memories.

3VBebzbz_400x400.jpg

I also love to listen to Every Man Gets His Wish (the bridge is the best thing that has ever happened to me) and Prom Son Gone Wrong when I'm already super happy or manic. It really seems to decouple my happiness

And Trash Magic's vibe is amazing as well when you're feeling a bit sad, a bit horny, a bit tired, it's evening and you're working and you want to feel sad. Another great song for working is Greenwhich, I rarely listen to it but when I do I listen to it 2h on a loop it's just a perfect loop song

ZKcaooE.png

If I'm eating fruit, I like to listen to something light like her acoustic songs such as Dance for Money (kinda weird I know lol)

Lana song to listen to while it's raining?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Heroin :legend: 

Lana song to listen to while high?...(I know, pretty much all of them lol, but your no.1 favourite)

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

oof...

Florida Kilos

Lana song to listen when you're feeling like a hoe

Edited by Lana Rey Loreen

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: