Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Lana songs to:

3VBebzbz_400x400.jpg

I also love to listen to Every Man Gets His Wish (the bridge is the best thing that has ever happened to me) and Prom Son Gone Wrong when I'm already super happy or manic. It really seems to decouple my happiness

And Trash Magic's vibe is amazing as well when you're feeling a bit sad, a bit horny, a bit tired, it's evening and you're working and you want to feel sad. Another great song for working is Greenwhich, I rarely listen to it but when I do I listen to it 2h on a loop it's just a perfect loop song

haha sis your message is so funny

We are on the same vibe. all that Every Man Gets His Wish, Prom Song, Boarding School songs are heaven to me. 

You described Trash so well, one of my fave Lizzy song cause I'm a bit sad, a bit horny and a bit tired man. Greenwich is the title of one of my bootleg (Making bootleg is a big hobbie for me), I love this vibe so much. 

I do not freak out

:)

but I like listening to West coast when I ride my bike

Lana song you listen to when you ride a dick

:)

I don't. It's tooooooo cliché to ride it on Lana's music :)

Lana song you listen when you try convincing your people that Lana's music is THE thing.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Lana song you listen when you try convincing your people that Lana's music is THE thing.

Shades of cool aka the best Lana song ever 

A Lana song you play when taking a hot shower? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Carmen or Groupie Love

Lana song to fall asleep to

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Cruel World or Smarty

Song to eat to

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Pretty much my favourites: Yayo, Venice bitch, Heroin, Honeymoon

Lana song to scream the lyrics of it out loud really passionately

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Young & Beautiful

Lana song to draw/paint to