Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

Hannibal - TV Series (2013-2015)

I haven't seen any thread relating to the title so I thought I would make one.

Hannibal is an American psychological horrorthriller television series developed by Bryan Fuller for NBC. The series is based on characters and elements appearing in Thomas Harris' novels Red Dragon and Hannibal, with focus on the relationship between FBI special investigator Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) and Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen), a forensic psychiatrist destined to become Graham's most cunning enemy and at the same time, the only person who can understand him.

1280px-Hannibal-Cast-hannibal-tv-series-

Plot: FBI profiler Will Graham is recruited by Jack Crawford, the head of Behavioral Sciences, to help investigate a serial killer in Minnesota. With the investigation weighing heavily on Graham, Crawford decides to have him supervised by forensic psychiatrist Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Initially, Lecter – who is secretly a cannibalistic serial killer – works to manipulate the FBI from within, but the bond he builds with Graham begin to threaten his longevity. Lecter is fascinated by Graham's ability to empathize with psychopathic murderers, and tries to push the boundaries of Graham's fragile sanity in order to turn him into a killer himself.

I've been a huge fan of this series since January. If anyone is interested, the series is now on Netflix UK.

Please discuss your favorite seasons, characters and overall thoughts on the show! :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This was one of my favorite shows  :flutter: I haven't watched it since it ended, but the mushroom and cellos scenes have stuck with me as two of the most beautiful scenes in television history. 

The cello scene was pretty grim haha, but very beautiful at the same time. The one that stuck with me was the "seeing eye" with all the people glued together. Still sends a shiver down my spine lol

The show really took a turn for the worst after S2 tbh. There's a lot of beautiful shots and costume design throughout it though, and Mads is obviously very good throughout it.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

The show really took a turn for the worst after S2 tbh. There's a lot of beautiful shots and costume design throughout it though, and Mads is obviously very good throughout it.

Really? I thought it was great, and the ending to season 3 was amazing. I suppose season 2 kinda dragged on, I will admit

This will probably get buried but what do ya'll think of Hannibal and Will's relationship in the show? I know it can be a difficult thing to discuss since a lot of fans believe them to be just friends, however some fans (myself included) believe their relationship to be more than platonic. Thoughts?