Sign in to follow this  
nationalxanthem

Odense, Denmark @ Tinderbox Festival - June 27-29, 2019

If nothing else... at least she looks really hot.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

wow don’t know what she did if it’s her fillers or makeup or hair or what but she looks so youthful!! her face looks normal again and the eyeliner is nice and thick and her hair has been styled.. the glamorous miss lana del rey is not dead!

UbsOye5.png

her looks are really cute so far i hope she can keep up with the next (last) few shows

oh and i absolutely love how she's feeling herself and enjoying to perform for her fans (obviously), i hope she can keep that up as well xx

i76mrxw.png 

i'm still a bit confused as to why she chose national anthem out of all songs to remain on the set list but i mean if she has performing it i'd rather have her have that than be miserable

i76mrxw.png 

The backing vocals sound extremely bad and out of place, especially in the last chorus they sound like she is dying

they're just way too loud (as most of hers are)

i really don't like how they keep replacing the band with instrumentals and backing tracks, she's been doing that for a while now and i don't really get it. Someone should revamp her hole show/set, hopefully she'll do that for the next tour.

i76mrxw.png 

they're just way too loud (as most of hers are)

i really don't like how they keep replacing the band with instrumentals and backing tracks, she's been doing that for a while now and i don't really get it. Someone should revamp her hole show/set, hopefully she'll do that for the next tour.

Yes I noticed the videos games instrumental too, she went from having violins on stage to doing a more acoustic video games version with piano and soft drums to having the instrumental as back round, marina teas

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

wow don’t know what she did if it’s her fillers or makeup or hair or what but she looks so youthful!! her face looks normal again and the eyeliner is nice and thick and her hair has been styled.. the glamorous miss lana del rey is not dead!

I noticed it too. I think it's her nose, cheek and chin fillers very slowly dissapearing and making her look human again. I'm so happy to see it happen.