Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Stockholm, Sweden @ Lollapalooza - June 28, 2019

(I KNEW that she’d come here!)

Lana is coming to the first Lolla in Stockholm, Sweden, next summer - I think I’ll have to go, it’ll be in my hometown after all! :party:

Tickets can be bought here: https://www.lollastockholm.com/tickets/

Cheapest ones available are about 1900 SEK (~€190).

mdGe31N_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

The information on their website is VERY minimal (and they haven't even revealed the lineup on their Twitter page yet... mess. But at least it's on their instagram page), but luckily I read this article (in Swedish) which says that tickets will go for sale tomorrow December 5th, 9 AM (9:00 in the morning). https://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/lana-del-rey-och-foo-fighters-bokade-till-svenska-lollapalooza/

A tiny bit disappointed that they haven't gotten more international acts, most of these are Swedish if I'm not mistaken...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm still daydreaming of going to Dublin to see her with you guys, but omg... Dublin + this festival would cost me like €600 without food and accomodation lmao... :toofunny:

Edit: ok I checked with new flights, it would cost me like €400 - sounds better to me! (still without accomodation and food tho)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Um, what the heck, the only tickets available are for kids or a ridiculously prices platinum ticket for 20 000 SEK... lmao, bye. At least it seems like I'm not the only one who can't buy ordinary tickets.

Mess.

Edit: the ticket page was fixed a few minutes later - can't wait to see Lana next year! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png