Manueldelrey

Lana at the MTV EMA

I wish but she'd probably bomb it or turn it down even if they asked her.

Not to be mean but I feel like if they asked her they would only be doing it with the hopes that she'd mess it up to make people talk about the EMAs. I'd like to see her present an award or something.

I think Lana needs to go more into TV and stuff, i'm kinda tired of her performances in festivals and the bad quality videos. She's not scheduled to perform but i hope she attends at least, she is always on Europe and she has chance of winning Best Alternative i think

Wasn't she asked in an interview the other week? I believe she said that she doesn't know whether she's attending or not :P

She's nominated for three awards and I don't want to jinx anything but I personally think she's got a good chance of winning at least one award... so she'd be so silly not to attend!

20r46kx.jpg

You shouldn't get your hopes up. I don't think Lana is the person to perform on those kind of big TV events.

:aw: i hate to admit it, but it is true... she should try it one more time to see how it goes! her American Idol performance was good imo and it was SOOOO much better than the SNL one

Wasn't she asked in an interview the other week? I believe she said that she doesn't know whether she's attending or not :P

She's nominated for three awards and I don't want to jinx anything but I personally think she's got a good chance of winning at least one award... so she'd be so silly not to attend!

i don't know hahaha, and i agree with you... She is VERY loved in Europe and she won a Brit Award this year.

At the Q&A with ElleUK on twitter she said she didn't know if she will attend the show yet. I think she's waiting to know if she wins or not. LOL

"I think she's waiting to know if she wins or not."

:whoopi:

be a good a baby, do what i want

tumblr_m9s63iYQ2l1r02hrto1_500.gif