Make me your Dream Life

Spotify Wrapped - 2018

Is this the right section to make a post like this? Never done it before. Ok so

Idk for me it's been the first real year that I've listened to music only from Spotify and was looking forward to listing the main tracks that I've been listening to all year. Maybe we can make this post blossom every year? Idk ur guys' call. 

Feel free to post images or w/e u wanna (top artist, songs genre, ur playlist)

Here's mine LOL
2vmhqoi.jpg
29x6ano.jpg

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EjhLlNs4I2exA

Highly saturated pop. Lana made the list.

Honorary Lana top 100 songs list mentions:
Venice Bitch  :smokes4: 
Ride  :scream: 
Love  :dafuq: 
Cherry  :candy: 
Summer Bummer  :die: 
White Mustang  :wave: 

Laugh or whatever, take it seriously or don't. Just something fun to do 

and just cus it was apparently my top song 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPjqtjvEgxY

I probably have pop music diabetes or something from all the laughing I've done listening to em 

Here's the link to find ur end of the year info:
https://spotifywrapped.com/

Ok, go! 

UV/Honeymoon

j3HDFRm.png

3 of my most played songs are Chief Keef songs from about 2012-2013 :$ I have a playlist of about 10 of his songs that I play all the time though.

This is the Top 100 playlist they gave me https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EjijEs5nVCCBG?utm_campaign=2018q4_markets_single_cproductmarketing_holiday&utm_medium=wrapped&utm_source=yourtopsongs

It has 6 Lana songs Salvatore, Mariners Apartment Complex, Gods & Monsters, Freak, Old Money and Ride. (Summer Wine by Nancy Sinatra also since the Lana version isnt on there).

This is the Top 100 playlist they gave me https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EjijEs5nVCCBG?utm_campaign=2018q4_markets_single_cproductmarketing_holiday&utm_medium=wrapped&utm_source=yourtopsongs

It has 6 Lana songs Salvatore, Mariners Apartment Complex, Gods & Monsters, Freak, Old Money and Ride.

Idk what ur doing rn, but just know I saw purple Rain and am now doing my best to singing it as soulfully as I could. Arms in the air swinging 

7-A506-C7-F-25-B9-45-FC-A8-BC-6-B70-C931

Lol

Sunfjaaannnnnnnnnn

UV/Honeymoon

Idk what ur doing rn, but just know I saw purple Rain and am now doing my best to singing it as soulfully as I could. Arms in the air swinging 

Sunfjaaannnnnnnnnn

Purple Rain to me is one of the best songs of all time, I listen to it at least once a week, mostly on Youtube as I like to see it  being performed :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUou3NA5KtA

If you didn't know Purple Rain was recorded live from that performance, which was the first ever live public performance of it.

Sorry so big. I’m on phone and can’t resize lol!

Ur all good man, no worries ah! 

If you didn't know Purple Rain was recorded live from that performance, which was the first ever live public performance of it.

I LOVED it at first listen. I'm actually pretty late when it came to really understanding/loving Prince, but ohmygod I was watching this one doc video on yt, and it just came to Prince performing in the rain for the Super bowl, and it was loveeeee. The caress of that song, just. So beautiful 

UV/Honeymoon

Ur all good man, no worries ah! 

I LOVED it at first listen. I'm actually pretty late when it came to really understanding/loving Prince, but ohmygod I was watching this one doc video on yt, and it just came to Prince performing in the rain for the Super bowl, and it was loveeeee. The caress of that song, just. So beautiful 

Yeah I only got into him maybe 5 years ago after seeing he played every instrument on his debut album and self produced it I had to check him out. I think that only Prince and 1 other guy actually worked on the album and the other guy only co-wrote a small part of 1 song everything else was done by Prince himself, every lyric, all the singing, all instruments played live - something like 20 odd instruments, all the production, mixing etc done by him alone  :O :defeated: imagine having that talent

Yeah I only got into him maybe 5 years ago after seeing he played every instrument on his debut album and self produced it I had to check him out. I think that only Prince and 1 other guy actually worked on the album and the other guy only co-wrote a small part of 1 song everything else was done by Prince himself, every lyric, all the singing, all instruments played live - something like 20 odd instruments, all the production, mixing etc done by him alone  :O :defeated: imagine having that talent

I've heard that yeah he was incredibly versatile, idk that much about him that deeply specific, but that much I know. He was regarded as a musical genius, just amazing. His flamboyance, coupled with all those skills. Fucking musical force. That side eye tho hahahahahahahaha. It's just wonderful that he got to share it w everyone. I'm in awe. 

Maybe he'll come up on my playlist next year who knows. Atm all I really know is Purple Rain, still reveling in it 

UV/Honeymoon

I've heard that yeah he was incredibly versatile, idk that much about him that deeply specific, but that much I know. He was regarded as a musical genius, just amazing. His flamboyance, coupled with all those skills. Fucking musical force. That side eye tho hahahahahahahaha. It's just wonderful that he got to share it w everyone. I'm in awe. 

Maybe he'll come up on my playlist next year who knows. Atm all I really know is Purple Rain, still reveling in it 

1999 you will know and you should check his song Kiss, you might know it also.

Yeah I checked there on google, he played all 27 instruments on his first album. He later said, "I was a physical wreck when I finished." It must have taken some work in the 70s to do all your songs on your own on analogue equipment playing every instrument yourself. Something like that will probably never be done again, especially for the album to sell Millions of copies as no-one else would be anywhere near as good at playing guitar, drums, keyboard, piano etc just couldn't be done.

1999 you will know and you should check his song Kiss, you might know it also.

Yeah I checked there on google, he played all 27 instruments on his first album. He later said, "I was a physical wreck when I finished." It must have taken some work in the 70s to do all your songs on your own on analogue equipment playing every instrument yourself. Something like that will probably never be done again, especially for the album to sell Millions of copies as no-one else would be anywhere near as good at playing guitar, drums, keyboard, piano etc just couldn't be done.

I'll look that up when I have the proper time to do so. and yeah. basically genius ! 

There are still a few weeks left of 2018 so I’ll be back later and show what I got. :hooker:

Oh that's true! Probs gonna update mine again by then if anything. See ur post later then lolololololol 

UV/Honeymoon