Child of Yosemite Falls // Explorer of Hyrule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,112 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Fan Since:Early 2013
  • Time Online: 174d 13h 33m 56s

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:01 PM

I couldn’t find a thread for this, so I made it - apologies if one already existed.

Lana is also going to Spain on her festival trip next summer! Poster says that tickets are already for sale.

BsHdvS6.jpg
  • fl0ridakil0s and Barry like this

#2 OFFLINE   totalhate

totalhate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 6h 20m 53s

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:44 PM

I'm planning to go to this, she's scheduled for the 19th, on Friday. Other than her, Friday's acts are not very appealling and I just want to go one day. Wasn't she going to cancel some upcoming dates? If she cancels, I really don't want to go and I don't want to lose money so... any advise?

#3 OFFLINE   RormanNockwell

RormanNockwell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Time Online: 32d 9h 50m 5s

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:23 AM

I'm planning to go to this, she's scheduled for the 19th, on Friday. Other than her, Friday's acts are not very appealling and I just want to go one day. Wasn't she going to cancel some upcoming dates? If she cancels, I really don't want to go and I don't want to lose money so... any advise?

I mean ... the festival dates span from mid June to mid July, so I would HOPE that if she was really going to cancel any, she would've said so by now. I'm sure there are plenty of people in the same situation as you are, and it'd be a shitty thing for her to cancel at this point (unless there were unforeseen circumstances, of course).

So ... if it were me, I'd probably go ahead and buy the ticket ...

When and where did she say she was going to cancel some, btw?

• Clampigirl likes this

#4 OFFLINE   Clampigirl

Clampigirl

Child of Yosemite Falls // Explorer of Hyrule

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,112 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Fan Since:Early 2013
  • Time Online: 174d 13h 33m 56s

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:39 AM

I mean ... the festival dates span from mid June to mid July, so I would HOPE that if she was really going to cancel any, she would've said so by now. I'm sure there are plenty of people in the same situation as you are, and it'd be a shitty thing for her to cancel at this point (unless there were unforeseen circumstances, of course).

So ... if it were me, I'd probably go ahead and buy the ticket ...

When and where did she say she was going to cancel some, btw?

Januray 2nd, on Instagram. No shows have been cancelled so far as I know, and I doubt she'll cancel any now.

• Andreu and RormanNockwell like this

#5 OFFLINE   Andreu

Andreu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCatalunya
  • Time Online: 1d 3h 46m

Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:38 PM

I would like to see her again since basically when I saw her last year in Barcelona with the LA To The Moon my mind was blown and Benicassim is at a decent distance from where I live but I don't think it's worth to make the effort if there is no album and new songs to perform tbh (because I don't like festivals and even though its a doable distance it doesnt mean it's any close).

I guess I'll wait to the next time she comes to Spain.

@Clampigirl pls fix the accent in the title of the thread bc it kind of triggers me  :kiss:  :kiss2:  :kiss:  :kiss2:  :kiss:  :kiss2:  :kiss:  :kiss2:

• singintheblues and Clampigirl like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users