Yosemite

Meco, Sesimbra, Portugal @ Super Bock Super Rock Festival - July 18, 2019

Yo encontré que el Lolla el año pasado estuvo excelente (a pesar de la pésima organización desde que añadieron un día mas y empezaron a realizaros simultáneamente con los otros países), aunque siento que se están enfocando a un publico mucho mas juvenil últimamente, pero este año el linup esta flojisimo.

Aunque no me molestaría que ella repita (5 años fue un largo tiempo), si me decepciona que se repitan tanto artistas de años anteriores, creo que este año vienen como 12 repetidos y algunos son del Lolla 2017 :deadbanana:

Bueno es verdad, el Line up de este año estuvo buenísimo. Recuerdo que se lo criticó mucho pero a mí me encantó. Pero de todos modos, fue el primer line up desde 2015 que me había gustado. El de 2019...  :facepalm:

I'm honestly not familiar with this festival at all, I just have the 3 songs broadcasted from 2012, we got 3 songs, do they stream their shows every year or not?

As far as I know, it airs live on a Portuguese channel called "SIC Radical" every year: that's the source from the 2012 performance bits available on YouTube. I'm not sure if there usually is an official online stream on their website or not, but we'll see how it will work out this year since they're switching venues again.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

As far as I know, it airs live on a Portuguese channel called "SIC Radical" every year: that's the source from the 2012 performance bits available on YouTube. I'm not sure if there usually is an official online stream on their website or not, but we'll see how it will work out this year since they're switching venues again.

it usually depends on whether the artist allows them to air the performance or not. i remember that last year some shows were aired live, some weren't.

anyway, tickets purchased! :hooker:

I'm honestly not familiar with this festival at all, I just have the 3 songs broadcasted from 2012, we got 3 songs, do they stream their shows every year or not?

The last time she came here on this festival they televised the show, yeah. But that footage is lost and we only have NA + BJ + VG. 

We have Carmen and Body Electric but not with the same quality because those were recorded by fans.

I'll let you know if it will be streamed/televised or not

Btw, I bought my ticket yesterday  :flutter:  :toofunny:  :creep:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I bought the daily ticket and I'm as excited as any of you, but from what I understood, there's no way I could ever get in the front row because that area is exclusive for those with the VIP 3-day ticket??  I was not expecting making it to the very front anyway, but I was willing to make the effort to get there early and stand still to be as close as I could to the stage, and now I don't really think it will make any difference...  :(

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I bought the daily ticket and I'm as excited as any of you, but from what I understood, there's no way I could ever get in the front row because that area is exclusive for those with the VIP 3-day ticket??  I was not expecting making it to the very front anyway, but I was willing to make the effort to get there early and stand still to be as close as I could to the stage, and now I don't really think it will make any difference...  :(

How do you know? I think there's two different areas: one next to the stage but on the side for VIP and another one close to the stage for the rest of the people.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I hope you have fun! Hopefully she will do the new collab and she will let them air her set :defeated:

Which one? The one w/ Ari and Miley? 

If she asks what we wanna hear I'll be screaming at the top of my lungs *YOSEMITE* or *CINNAMON*

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Lana's scheduled to be performing at 00:15 [GMT +1]

I'm surprised they put her so "late", to be honest. I wasn't expecting finishing one of her concerts at 1am and it's a bummer since I have to go home after the show, but I'm soooo excited. I remember buying my ticked back in December and now there's only two weeks left. Crazy.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I'm surprised they put her so "late", to be honest. I wasn't expecting finishing one of her concerts at 1am and it's a bummer since I have to go home after the show, but I'm soooo excited. I remember buying my ticked back in December and now there's only two weeks left. Crazy.

Well, the set is probably 1h30 so the show is probably gonna end at almost 2am

But yeah, it's so crazy. I bought mine the following day she was announced and there's only 14 days left, I'm freaking out  :judgingu3:  :judgingu3:

You going to be in the first row?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif