Elle

Lana to release “Hope is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have - but I Have It” (Sylvia) on January 9th [+ poetry book & cancelled shows news]

Yawn. Teasing cancelled shows instead of the new album? Seems unprofessional... also Cinnamon would be a much better track to release, its poppy and would get people who aren’t stans excited for the record.

???what are they

Probably promotional/internal management issues is what I’m assuming

Didn't know she had scheduled shows already. I believe it could be about the promo cycle for the record (as if........................)

Checked and realized it's also all in June... really curious about it.

Somebody said Lana cancelled Coachella because the owners are Trump supporters?

was it ever confirmed that she was supposed to perform in the first place ?

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Watch the cover artwork be a pic of her typewriter

or the pic of her holding it in front of the plane

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Watch the cover artwork be a pic of her typewriter

It honestly can’t get much worse than the last two.

Is it too much to ask for something iconic and actually Lana-esque. I mean, even a beautiful picture of her in the California desert or an industrial park in LA. Must we settle for Chucky’s middle school photography class rejects each time

I haven't heard it, nor will I listen on illegal sites, but as per typewriters---

the rat-a-tat-tat of a typewriter is like the urgency BREAKING NEWS that was Coachella (the song)

which also reminds one of the Cary Grant/ Rosalind Russell His Girl Friday aka The Front Page

back when typewriters broke the news (but the writers themselves were not the makers of the news)

would love a cover to be a typewriter, how cool would that be. But an old fashioned one with the ribbon that goes back and forth back and forth and one can

type 1000s of times on the same ribbon which came multi-colored too.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I haven't heard it, nor will I listen on illegal sites, but as per typewriters---

the rat-a-tat-tat of a typewriter is like the urgency BREAKING NEWS that was Coachella (the song)

which also reminds one of the Cary Grant/ Rosalind Russell His Girl Friday aka The Front Page

back when typewriters broke the news (but the writers themselves were not the makers of the news)

would love a cover to be a typewriter, how cool would that be. But an old fashioned one with the ribbon that goes back and forth back and forth and one can

i wish i knew what you were talking about ever

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

She had album covers outside the car, getting in the car, riding in the car and then standing outside it again. I think she needs one where she is running over her boyfriend in a car next

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

You're my favorite poster on this board. No one else is on your level.

She had album covers outside the car, getting in the car, riding in the car and then standing outside it again. I think she needs one where she is running over her boyfriend in a car next

i still wish LFL's cover featured lana driving her car into space

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude