Sign in to follow this  
UltraviolentJack

Do You Guys Think NFR Will Have a Proper Tour?

I'm really hoping for a proper tour either later this year or early 2020. By proper tour I mean like LATM or Endless Summer. For some reason I get this feeling she'll just do a few festival shows this year :( I love her, but she needs to a good 35 date North America and 20ish date European tour like other artists. 

If the album is released in April-June I could see an October-December schedule, but since she's already cancelled shows months in advance it makes me nervous.

I'm really hoping for a proper tour either later this year or early 2020. By proper tour I mean like LATM or Endless Summer. For some reason I get this feeling she'll just do a few festival shows this year :( I love her, but she needs to a good 35 date North America and 20ish date European tour like other artists. 

If the album is released in April-June I could see an October-December schedule, but since she's already cancelled shows months in advance it makes me nervous.

whelp.. not even la to the moon matches ur criteria 

and well idk she only did a proper world tour once and that was the paradise tour

i76mrxw.png 

whelp.. not even la to the moon matches ur criteria 

and well idk she only did a proper world tour once and that was the paradise tour

Europe was def robbed. I just wonder if she doesn't like touring, she seemed to have a good time last year though. 

Probably not if shes feeling extra lazy atm but I really hope so

I'm so desperate to see her live and I don't want to go to festivals but she doesn't do much more than that in Europe :defeated:  shes done a few shows near me like that one in London I think before LFL was released but if she toured it would be so much easier to see her. One can pray  :pray2:

Probably not if shes feeling extra lazy atm but I really hope so

I'm so desperate to see her live and I don't want to go to festivals but she doesn't do much more than that in Europe :defeated:  shes done a few shows near me like that one in London I think before LFL was released but if she toured it would be so much easier to see her. One can pray  :pray2:

I just don't see why it's hard for her to do just a tour every couple years instead of sporadically doing random one off shows or festivals. 

I hope not honestly. Short one for this record and then the jump onto the next shortly after again like Honeymoon was to UV

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly.... it’s a toss up. She seemed to have fun on the LA to the Moon tour (at least when I saw her). But Lana is putting in less effort over the years and she prefers performing in festivals since they’re in an outdoor setting. Which is annoying as hell because not all of us want to spend $$$ on an expensive festival ticket that might not even have a good line-up and watch her perform the same set list from a large side stage screen.

Honestly.... it’s a toss up. She seemed to have fun on the LA to the Moon tour (at least when I saw her). But Lana is putting in less effort over the years and she prefers performing in festivals since they’re in an outdoor setting. Which is annoying as hell because not all of us want to spend $$$ on an expensive festival ticket that might not even have a good line-up and watch her perform the same set list from a large side stage screen.

THIS. Why can't she just tour outdoor ampitheatres like with Endless Summer?

Probably. So let's get ready for her to perform This Is What Makes Us Girls, Without You and some others deep cutss from Born To Die lel.

But, for real, I think she'll be touring. The only time she really "skipped" was Honeymoon and well, we got Festival Tour which was interesting since it was someway a real tour that was projected for festivals. Not quite sure if it will be a "worldwide" tour tho. Endless Summer was a North American only.

I'd believe there's the possibility but after LATTM... I think they might take a break from really doing many shows with bigger venues.

Probably. So let's get ready for her to perform This Is What Makes Us Girls, Without You and some others deep cutss from Born To Die lel.

But, for real, I think she'll be touring. The only time she really "skipped" was Honeymoon and well, we got Festival Tour which was interesting since it was someway a real tour that was projected for festivals. Not quite sure if it will be a "worldwide" tour tho. Endless Summer was a North American only.

I'd believe there's the possibility but after LATTM... I think they might take a break from really doing many shows with bigger venues.

That's why I think they should stick to ampitheatres. They sold well during Endless Summer. 

That's why I think they should stick to ampitheatres. They sold well during Endless Summer. 

I think the problem with Ampitheatres is the structure for the shows. I don't think it's the type of venue really famous outside USA (at least never heard of many outside USA). And the places she used to do shows like Paradise Tour could look a bit small now, just like the shows she did before LATTM and they all went sold out with seconds cuz scalpers but also many fans

Anyway, I believe she'll be doing shows. Let's wait til the record drops and see how it goes. I always imagined Honeymoon songs were also the "hardest ones" to be played live and that could be a reason she skipped most of the album.

I think the problem with Ampitheatres is the structure for the shows. I don't think it's the type of venue really famous outside USA (at least never heard of many outside USA). And the places she used to do shows like Paradise Tour could look a bit small now, just like the shows she did before LATTM and they all went sold out with seconds cuz scalpers but also many fans

Anyway, I believe she'll be doing shows. Let's wait til the record drops and see how it goes. I always imagined Honeymoon songs were also the "hardest ones" to be played live and that could be a reason she skipped most of the album.

Yeah for some reason ampitheatres don't seem to really exist outside USA and Canada, which is odd because they hold as many people as indoor arenas. Her show isn't hard it could translate to European arenas I think. 

I just don't see why it's hard for her to do just a tour every couple years instead of sporadically doing random one off shows or festivals. 

Ikr it's so annoying. The way she tends to do it isn't ideal for her many fans who dream of seeing her. It doesn't make any sense tbh