Blue Rev

Mitski

23 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

NOBODY IS SUCH A FUCKING GOOD SONG OH MY GOD I LOVE HER SM WHY IS THIS THREAD SO DEAD

i was wondering the same thing. i guess bc mitskis a smaller artist and the majority of her fans are lesbians on tumblr??

So I decided to listen to her albums after becoming obsessed with Nobody and her discography from what I've heard (Still haven't listened to her first 2 records) is phenomenal. Also BMAMOC is one of the best album I've ever heard. The power this album has:defeated:
Your Best American Girl, Drunk Walk Home, Francis Forever, A Pearl, First Love/Late Spring, Cop Car, Nobody & Why Didn't You Stop Me are my favorite songs of hers

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I listened to Puberty 2 last night and that was fucking awesome

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

New fan here 

Her discography is flawless. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

her socials which had been down since i believe 2019 went back online yesterday and her website and store are both wiped clean with just a picture of her and nothing else (which was a major change because her store was still accessible a few days ago). something tells me shes coming soon…

7 hours ago, dealer bitch said:

her socials which had been down since i believe 2019 went back online yesterday and her website and store are both wiped clean with just a picture of her and nothing else (which was a major change because her store was still accessible a few days ago). something tells me shes coming soon…

YESSS. i was just wondering the other day when we'd get new music, since usually it's about 2 years between albums. BTC turned 3 this year so i was starting to itch for new stuff!

Working For The Knife somehow manages to be classic Mitski while also being totally different than what she's done before, and I love it. The video is great, the song is great, and the lyrics are her at her peak. I'm so happy she's back, here's to an album coming soon :hottie:

imageproxy.jpg