SparkleJumpropeNoose

What is Lana's Top Song?

Inspired by something I'd seen on r/Radiohead, I wanted to see what the people of Lanaboards think Lana's top songs are  :hooker:

I've created a Google form SEE PAGE 2 FOR NEXT ROUND with all released songs (AKA is unfortunately excluded this time around) in alphabetical order. After a set period of time (I'm thinking 3 days but if I don't get enough votes I'll extend time), I'll post another form with the winners until it's down to the top two. Additionally, after each round, I will include what people found to be the hardest choice to make along with landslide wins and closest calls.

Let the chaos ensue and please don't let this flop since I spent 40 minutes putting in the songs x

UPDATE: The poll got way more votes than I expected in the first few hours so I will be closing it tomorrow night around 7PM EST. After that all rounds will be open for 24 hours.

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Swan Song vs Terrence Loves You... how DARE you

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It hurt me too </3 I was hoping by putting them in alphabetical order it wouldn't pit two good songs together but it happened

this is a crime against homosexuality

Whoever voted for Burnt Norton to stay WILL be getting their rights revoked

My rights aren't going anywhere

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.