SparkleJumpropeNoose

What is Lana's Top Song?

Lana boards should be kept on Lana boards not off-board.

one shouldn't have to click offboard 

(though yes, as I found out myself,(when I realized certain posters were able to edit High by the Beach months or years later with an early post to claim they knew it was a helicopter when they didn't) with everyone changing their names but me, and with people editing days or weeks later, it is impossible to keep things honest.)  (as it turns out, how trumplike isn't it???

Whatever happened to honesty?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

(though yes, as I found out myself,(when I realized certain posters were able to edit High by the Beach months or years later with an early post to claim they knew it was a helicopter when they didn't) with everyone changing their names but me, and with people editing days or weeks later, it is impossible to keep things honest.)  (as it turns out, how trumplike isn't it???

are you high? 

nothing but tea was spilt from my godfather we love yosemite

The answer is yes

are you high? 

I'm by a beach

the water is warm compared to the temps

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

ROUND TWO POLL

Landslide winner: Heroin v. Guns and Roses (38 to 1)

Closest calls: Born to Die v. Brooklyn Baby, Carmen v. Change, Dark Paradise v. Diet Mountain Dew, Money Power Glory v. Music to Watch Boys To, and When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing v. White Mustang all were one point away from being a tie

Most difficult option: Salvatore v. Shades of Cool (23:16)

Surviving songs: 13 Beaches, American, Bel Air, Black Beauty, Born to Die, Burning Desire*, The Blackest Day, Body Electric, Carmen, Cherry, Cola, Diet Mountain Dew, Flipside, Florida Kilos, Get Free, God Knows I Tried, Gods and Monsters, Heroin, Honeymoon, Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have - but I Have It, Is This Happiness, Love, Lucky Ones, Mariner's Apartment Complex, Money Power Glory, Old Money, Off to the Races, Pretty When You Cry, Radio, Ride, Shades of Cool, Summertime Sadness, Terrence Loves You, Tomorrow Never Came, Venice Bitch, West Coast, White Mustang, Yayo, and Young and Beautiful

*Due to there being an uneven amount of songs, Burning Desire was cut from this round since it was NOT gonna win against Born to Die sksksksk

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Ride vs SOC wow you hate me

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

who voted guns and roses over heroin and why was it probably @@Terrence Loves Me