Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lana Gives Homeless Man A Pepsi | January 17th, 2019

She’s handing out that pussy to anyone who asks

Er, I mean Pepsi

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just showed these pics to my sis and was like "Aww isn't this cute? She bought the homeless guy a pepsi!" and she was like "Um... I mean that's cute but it's literally a dollar drink. She makes millions of dollars every year, she couldn't buy the poor hungry guy a sandwich instead?" and I legit spit coffee all over my computer. It's the thought that counts tho

giphy.gif

I mean, she's lowkey right though because even I get homeless guys sandwiches sometimes and I make less than minimum wage... But at least her heart is in the right place giving that homeless man a sugary beverage

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

^ she probably asked him what he wanted before she went in. I do that when i have no cash or coins on me

I know I know I'm just still laughing from my sis saying "he probably wants food and she bought him a bottle of diabetes instead"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  But tbh any act of kindness is a good thing 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif