Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Henham Park, Suffolk [UK] @ Latitude Festival - July 21, 2019

Even the festival reviewers have noticed her obsession with the front row.

"Del Rey, who has the potent but passive charisma of an old Hollywood film star, inspires an almost cult-like reverence from those who have stood at the barrier all day clutching Born to Die records. It is to these fans that the 34-year-old is performing." 

"During “Blue Jeans”, she steps off the stage and into the crowd, spending what feels like an age signing vinyl and magazines, taking selfies (one male fan decides to plant a sudden kiss on her cheek, to disapproving murmurs from the crowd)"

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/reviews/latitude-review-festival-lana-del-rey-george-ezra-weather-tickets-2020-a9014956.html

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I never posted these bc I never scanned them until recently, but for your viewing pleasure, Lana Del Rey at Latitude Fest on Film :)

Idk what thread to post these in so I suppose the show makes sense? IDK, this was the first time I ever shot Lana on any kind of film so I just wanted to show it off.

ZF8QosZ.png

oYWE3mY.png

ZOuZ7kr.png

iIMH8my.png

El5CXBa.png

i probably should have wiped the polaroids down before scanning them but it gives them a vintage flare, we will say