Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana leaving Hillsong Chuch in Los Angeles, California - January 22, 2019

Y'all are so dramatic.  :toofunny:

She went to church, and has told us that she is a Christian many times.

Isn't every church essentially a gay conversion church??

No, because there are several strains of Christianity and denominations of churches that don't have gay conversion elements.

giphy.gif

Doesn't make it less okay though

it is 100% okay that she went to church, and owes literally no one an explanation

No, because there are several strains of Christianity and denominations of churches that don't have gay conversion elements.

It's all the same, they read the same bible and choose which parts they like and don't

it is 100% okay that she went to church, and owes literally no one an explanation

Lol not a church with that kind of history, and not all churches have the same history either, there are some good ones out there that aren't corrupt like Hillsong.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Good luck picking apart anything and everything she does lmao

I really don't care if she chooses to go to church, but Hillsong in particular is a big no-no for obvious reasons.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

On Tuesday, Lana was seen leaving Protestant Christian Hillsong Church in Los Angeles, California after attending a service. Other celebrities were in attendance as well, such as Hayler Baldwin-Bieber and Kourtney Kardashian. There has been much debate about this, as the church has some controversy surrounding it's gay conversion programs.

Sounds like she's tired of our bullshit

I honestly see this as more of a celebrity trend than an actual religion tbh. One of her new friends probably invited her to tag along and she went. Just cus she's gone to a church popular with celebrities in LA once doesn't mean she accepts or supports the church's views on social issues. 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Most all Churches hate Gays (yes, they do)

Most all Churches hate Transgender

Most all Churches hate birth control

Most all Churches hate a woman's right to choose (and for that matter one could say women in general)

Most all Churches deep down hate Jewish folks as of course Jews are only an end to a means so to say  (but love Bibi)

and all Churches like their Golden Bathrooms and three car garages

WHAT WOULD JESUS THINK???

this specific has become celebrity central it appears...  once in, can one get out???

and Roger Stone should be locked away for life (but that is for a different thread)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Well damn... this is the first thing she's ever done that has put a dent in my respect and admiration for her.  :bye2: But I shouldn't jump to conclusions though... we don't really know the circumstances that led her to be there.

I guess I'm genuinely curious why specifically you're interested in my opinion on this particular subject.

Because you seem to have a lot of opinions on these subjects, thats all :lolliney:

I don't know that I have much of an opinion unless/until there's some evidence that she's a regular. Even then, as someone with my own complicated relationship with religion, I'm not sure what I'd think about it. I wouldn't be able to capture it without meandering into a long-winded tangent about my own issues with religion.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Y’all know she probably was invited and was like “sure, I’d love to hear what bullshit they spew and have a good laugh at how dumb they are!”

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

y'all are acting like going to church/being a religious person is bad. i believe that anyone can do whatever they want unless they're hurting others. the church is known for doing bag things to the gay community but that doesn't mean that lana approves that. we don't even know what she did in there so... stop acting like she killed someone or something.