Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana leaving Hillsong Chuch in Los Angeles, California - January 22, 2019

I already said this in the other thread, but by all these celebrities going to this particular church, they're giving the church more exposure, thus bringing more members to it. Simple

No one is saying you shouldn't attend church at all, or not to believe in whichever God you want to believe in, but why this church? There's so many good churches out there who aren't corrupt like this one. Sure, Lana may have attended one service (that we know of), but in general I don't agree with other people/celebrities becoming members of Hillsong, especially with their kiddie diddler history.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's obvious that this was a meetup of some type of society. but can't they just use Kimye's basement or something? she's literally acknowledged in interviews that like 95% of her fanbase are gays so why would she want to go to a church THAT HOSTS GAY CONVERSION PROGRAMS. maybe she wants to lose her fans

giphy.gif

She glorifies the 50's, 60's, and 70's but y'all still love her.

She sings about religion in like 50% of her discography.

I don't wanna hear it

What does that have to do with this?

Literally no one here has a problem about her religious songs, but the fact that she attended a church which has a pedophilic past. That's all.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Honestly I think Lana has been on auto pilot since the last half of 2015, I highly doubt she cares or knows about how fucked up Hillsong is

It's not something I like to talk or think about, but I know from someone who worked with her (albeit very briefly) in 2016 that she was using back then, and it would sadly explain a lot if she still is. I might not know her, and I'm not blind to her numerous faults, but god I love this girl, and it breaks my heart that she's still doing stupid shit. She deserves so much better. She deserves to be healthy & happy. And clearly she's not right now -hasn't been for a long time.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

It's not something I like to talk or think about, but I know from someone who worked with her (albeit very briefly) in 2016 that she was using back then, and it would sadly explain a lot if she still is. I might not know her, and I'm not blind to her numerous faults, but god I love this girl, and it breaks my heart that she's still doing stupid shit. She deserves so much better. She deserves to be healthy & happy. And clearly she's not right now -hasn't been for a long time.

yeah i'm gonna need more info here sis

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Using?

Heroin, which is the last thing I expected tbh. He saw her backstage with some dude she was seeing at the time.

but didn't she say she's never done heroin? i'm lost and now sad

who are the sources like to what degree did your person work with her

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

but didn't she say she's never done heroin? i'm lost and now sad

who are the sources like to what degree did your person work with her

Depending on when she said that, she could be telling the truth -at the time. It's also possible the person who told me this was lying. He had no reason to (he's neither a hater nor a fan, just indifferent) and he also told me she was very sweet, kind and friendly. I figured if he wanted to talk shit about her he'd say she was a total bitch, your typical stuck up celebrity and all that. But he said she was amazing. So I don't know.

I don't want to say too much about him, but I will say he's not on her team or anything, he's not like an assistant or stylist or manager or producer. They didn't work together closely or for a long period of time but he did work with her and this is something he witnessed with his own eyes.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.