Sign in to follow this  
neonchemtrails

Lana reality show

How would we all feel if Lana were to have her own reality show? Mostly just following her life, day to day

activities and friends. Imagine dreamy cinematography plus a movie-esque soundtrack? Just thought this would be an interesting idea... not saying she should have a show since she IS a successful and serious artist.

I'm so down for a Britney Spears: For The Record type docu

Not so much a reality tv show though as I don't think there's enough mystery left to Lana to do so!

Thats true! Plus for a reality show to be successful there needs to be drama and or partying and I doubt Lana's life consists of

those things... well who knows actually but a documentary-series would definitely be interesting...

Some like Gaga’s documentary would suit Lana better tbh

It would be so awesome and super interesting to see her process in the studio etc

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Idk about a reality tv show for her, but I'd love a series of mini videos, like the 73 questions vids, and honestly just more interviews. Unless she became all baddie mode then I guess that'd be something but idk I don't see her not lounging on her porch drinking lemonade or something (but honestly if she did that, imagine the memes) 

UV/Honeymoon

Forgetting your camera on while holding it isn't making a documentary

But I guess Chuck's whole career has pretty much been leaving a camera on and just choosing the worst times to shoot :umadney:

Ctfu

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I love reality TV probably more than anyone else on LB. It is the only genre of TV I watch. I watch vanderpump rules and lohan beach house weekly. + multiple iterations of the real housewives

that said, lana's personality is probably too boring for tv! she needs to start doing coke again if we want to see her on a TV show

I doubt it'd be boring guys even if she doesn't have that much going on atm.

I mean it is Lana and we love watching her do anything lol 

That being said though, it could be boring af and for Lana I'd still watch it , so yeah, I'd be all here for it  :blush3:

Obviously love her, but I'm pretty sure she's as boring as all of us on a daily basis. I'd much prefer a behind-the-scenes look at her making a record (ala Taylor Swift's "The Making of a Song"). I honestly feel that it's possible since she worked with Jack, and clearly she was comfortable enough to livestream that one time. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

That's kinda funny, I actually dreamt with something like that some time ago. It wasn't exactly a reality show, it was more a sitcom perhaps lol. I remember it was like Hannah Montana (or maybe Jonas?), but imagine that Hannah Montana is can-on in real life and there's no pretending. And the cast was from the real life. There was Chuck, Rob, Charlie, Ben... They were playing themselves. It was about Lana's life in Hollywood or something.  :creep:  :creep:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593