Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

Born to Die Turns 7

Ok, lil game. How old were you when BtD came out?

Ok, let's see, I was 16 (17 a few months later) but I didn't listen to Lana until about a year after. :)

I know I'm late to the celebrations, but I just wanna add that I also love this album so much and there are so many songs on it that I doubt I'll ever grow tired of. ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Honestly why have I been LYING to myself saying that UV is my favourite album??? UV will remain a classic and her second best album, but BTD really is that record - everything about it is perfect. Every single song, the photoshoot, the live performances (which I'll admit, took me some time to love), the music videos, the production, the song choices and tracklist UGH ALBUM OF THE DECADE/CENTURY/MILLENNIUM/MEGAANNUM/INFINITY-UM... The POWER this record has....

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Honestly why have I been LYING to myself saying that UV is my favourite album??? UV will remain a classic and her second best album, but BTD really is that record - everything about it is perfect. Every single song, the photoshoot, the live performances (which I'll admit, took me some time to love), the music videos, the production, the song choices and tracklist UGH ALBUM OF THE DECADE/CENTURY/MILLENNIUM/MEGAANNUM/INFINITY-UM... The POWER this record has....

My exactly thoughts!! 

tumblr_inline_p1resomJUu1sd9yz8_540.gif?

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

wasn't a fan of video games when it first started to become popular but then it kinda grew on me and when btd (song) came out i was instantly hooked and ditched gaga for her  :toofunny:

Slay.

I ditched Gaga for Lana too and never looked back.

1yc9id.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Gonna be wild next year when AKA turns 10.

If she doesn’t do something for it or at least acknowledge it I swear

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Wait, are you serious?

Yes.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Happy Fucking Birthday Born to Die!!! A classic !  UV, HM and NFR! are my holy trinity but I will never forget Born to Die

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: