Sign in to follow this  
Nick Del Rey

Lana spotted with a mystery man - January 27, 2019

Seems like a cutie, but not to rag on anyone, but isn't it pretty weird how she's kinda just spotted like this w a man to then probably have others think that he's more important than what he is (not to sound bitchy) but what if he's just a friend or something. Like wow maybe bc I was listening to Hope and the whole gatekeeper keys post came to mind, but privacy really is some kind of richness, and she doesn't have it much  :shutup: 

Now what I really wanna know is where that stand is, been collecting fashion mags for a few months now and wanna know if they have a certain one I've been looking for for a few weeks now  :dafuq:

UV/Honeymoon

Isn't this the same person she gave a pepsi or coke soda to the other day?

If so, perhaps this is a video in progress???

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Are you asking if this is the homeless man? :stareney:

re Post #11-

Who said that was a homeless man? Is there proof? sometimes things aren't what they seem 

and is there proof that today if he was he is?

I have been known to sit on the ground at times. In NY it's the national pastime after all to sit on a stoop.

btw- it is kind of a stereotype to think that someone who for whatever reason doesn't have a home is someone unworthy of being

a real life human being with feeling who due to some reason or other is considered "homeless". 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Seems like a cutie, but not to rag on anyone, but isn't it pretty weird how she's kinda just spotted like this w a man to then probably have others think that he's more important than what he is (not to sound bitchy) but what if he's just a friend or something. Like wow maybe bc I was listening to Hope and the whole gatekeeper keys post came to mind, but privacy really is some kind of richness, and she doesn't have it much  :shutup:

no one on here is implying they're dating and gossip magazines are build around this type of sensationalist OMGGGG look lana's hitting up a MAN again!!! kinda stories, they even published articles about lana and "mystery man" dating when she was just getting a coffee with emile so... sjkdfnkdjf

i guess Nick just called the thread like that bc we genuinely don't know who he is

i76mrxw.png 

re Post #11-

Who said that was a homeless man? Is there proof? sometimes things aren't what they seem 

and is there proof that today if he was he is?

I have been known to sit on the ground at times. In NY it's the national pastime after all to sit on a stoop.

btw- it is kind of a stereotype to think that someone who for whatever reason doesn't have a home is someone unworthy of being

a real life human being with feeling who due to some reason or other is considered "homeless".

1-AE24-A89-2-BB7-4-DA1-90-D3-9-ACBEF033-

Rob please.

Isn't this the same person she gave a pepsi or coke soda to the other day?

If so, perhaps this is a video in progress???

The homeless man was African-American

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You