Sign in to follow this  
Peachycream

Lana spotted at Hillsong again - January 30, 2019

sometimes it is not easy to stan ms lana del rey

sometimes shes the own problem she's always talking about  :crossed:  you hated donald, then blasted kanye, now you're going to a church donald would love. this biatch really don't know what she's doing in life and it shows

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

sometimes shes the own problem she's always talking about  :crossed:  you hated donald, then blasted kanye, now you're going to a church donald would love. this biatch really don't know what she's doing in life and it shows

Most catholics (like Lana) are hypocrites. Disappointed but not surprised.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Most catholics (like Lana) are hypocrites. Disappointed but not surprised.

I'm not religious at all (I'm agnostic) but I've seen some of the kindest Catholics/Christians/Muslims/Jewish people ever. Lana has no excuse to be honest, she's just ignorant and I'm finally realizing how bad it is. 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

what a disappointment she's turning out to be tbh..from a lackluster era to being apart of a cult like gay conversation therapy pro life church like there's really no excuse to this tbh the gays are the ones giving her number 1 albums and supporting her and she's out here doing this! There are so many other churches to worship at that aren't tainted like this I don't understand..she's turning into one of those braindead LA zombie's it's sad

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I'm not religious at all (I'm agnostic) but I've seen some of the kindest Catholics/Christians/Muslims/Jewish people ever. Lana has no excuse to be honest, she's just ignorant and I'm finally realizing how bad it is. 

Oh definitely. I myself have encountered many lovely Catholics too. But Lana really is ignorant, and only seems to call other people out instead of herself.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is so funny, like for real... Like it suits her aesthetic so much, I can't.

So ready for cult songs and influences in the music, serve me that dark sin album Lana.