Sign in to follow this  
American Bottom

Honeymoon: Short Film by HMD

Heyyy. It's me again. :teehee: After the success of my LFL short film, I figured I'd try making one for Honeymoon.

Here's a little sneak peek of how things will "flow" from Honeymoon into MTWBT. I'm making it look like an old vintage film that's been remastered in HD. So it begins in Black and White, and then...you'll see

The following songs are in the film

(In order)

Honeymoon, MTWBT, Salvatore, TLY, Interlude, Swan Song

UPDATE: The film is finished! I have uploaded it to Mega, and you may find the link in the spoiler below.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I’ve been gone for a while, I would be intérested on watching this movie and the previous one. Any links for thé previous one?

Heres the thread for my previous one :kiss:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9872-lfl-short-film-version-by-hmd/

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

off topic but do you have a link to the fanmade/edit album you made of lfl that had BAR and the wm interlude, im pretty sure it was you who made it...if it wasnt you sorry :)

Yes it was me. Here ya go.

UPDATE #1: Very excited to announce that i have created a special Two Part Segment for Terrence Loves You in the film. 

(Things are coming together very quickly)  :teehee:

The Plot:

Lana and The Guy's relationship goes to shit (as always) but this time, it's him who has trouble letting go. He tries moving away. First to a new town, then across the country. Until finally, he chooses a career that will take him as far away as possible.....he becomes an astronaut

Here's a preview

https://vimeo.com/317753917

Any updates? :)

I've been busy with school, I'm graduating in 2 months so I have a LOT to do. Plus I have a new job. But I'm on spring break next week so I'll try to put the final touches on it and upload by next Friday.

I've been busy with school, I'm graduating in 2 months so I have a LOT to do. Plus I have a new job. But I'm on spring break next week so I'll try to put the final touches on it and upload by next Friday.

Cool, don't stress, I was just curious. ^^ ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So, if I got the story right:

Honeymoon - the start of a romance, love at first sight, everything is sugar sweet and perfect

MTWBT - ..?

Salvatore - lol the peach  that sweet romance blossomed into a passion and desire for the other

Terrence Loves You - I guess that the relationship didn't last? I'm basing this on what the text said, "ground control to Major Tom, can you hear me all night long?" (she's looking for him?) and the launch of a space ship, symbolizing him leaving her?

Interlude - explosion of emotions? Finding freedom?

Swan Song - she unexpetically finds him again, the past is forgotten and they start over and leave the world behind them. The Cinderella story starts again, but this time they get a happy ending.

Something like that?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So, if I got the story right:

Honeymoon - the start of a romance, love at first sight, everything is sugar sweet and perfect

MTWBT - ..?

Salvatore - lol the peach that sweet romance blossomed into a passion and desire for the other

Terrence Loves You - I guess that the relationship didn't last? I'm basing this on what the text said, "ground control to Major Tom, can you hear me all night long?" (she's looking for him?) and the launch of a space ship, symbolizing him leaving her?

Interlude - explosion of emotions? Finding freedom?

Swan Song - she unexpetically finds him again, the past is forgotten and they start over and leave the world behind them. The Cinderella story starts again, but this time they get a happy ending.

Something like that?

Oh sis no the only videos that go together are TLY, interlude, and Swan song. Those are the ones I made a story for. Everything else is just a visual for the song it plays with. By short film, I was basically just providing a collection of visuals. But, again, while I was making it I decided to create a mini story with the final three videos, because the songs go well together and I was able to make something out of it.

BUT. I still really appreciate the fact that you were able to see your own story and it make sense to you. That's the goal, after all. Even if it wasnt matched to my vision, as long as it was able to speak to you. Thanks for watching and supporting me, queen!

Oh sis no the only videos that go together are TLY, interlude, and Swan song. Those are the ones I made a story for. Everything else is just a visual for the song it plays with. By short film, I was basically just providing a collection of visuals. But, again, while I was making it I decided to create a mini story with the final three videos, because the songs go well together and I was able to make something out of it.

BUT. I still really appreciate the fact that you were able to see your own story and it make sense to you. That's the goal, after all. Even if it wasnt matched to my vision, as long as it was able to speak to you. Thanks for watching and supporting me, queen!

Oh, ok lol, I thought there was a story throughout the whole video - oops! x)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png