Sign in to follow this  
ilovetati

Norman Fucking Rockwell Cover Ideas

Imagine Lana on the left side of the cover in a white vintage dress posing in front of her gold Mercedes. To the right of her is an artist (her) facing the other Lana (side profile) with a canvas painting her and she’s wearing a white shirt and jeans.

Imagine Lana on the left side of the cover in a white vintage dress posing in front of her gold Mercedes. To the right of her is an artist (her) facing the other Lana (side profile) with a canvas painting her and she’s wearing a white shirt and jeans.

:um3:  :pft:

Welcome board btw honey

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

QtlSijE.jpg

0TnEeiV.jpg

i have a file filled with inspirations for my fake NFR cover and these ^ are some of the photos....

it would be basically her sitting in the middle of the Yosemite park, with a trailer on the background

she would be wearing linen shirt and pants and a beige hat (the bob dylan one), sitting in the middle of the park trying to paint herself 

and at the left bottom of the corner would be the classic NR logo

overall the concept would be based on the Norman Rockwell paintings, his "I showed the America I knew and observed to others who might not have noticed" and her whole attitude nowadays that questions the "sad tumblr girl" persona that the media created for her ("you took my sadness outta context - i aint no candle in the wind" / "don't ask if I'm happy, you know that I'm not but at best, I can say I'm not sad") compared to norman's ability of recording the classic american way of life and everyday scenes that earned him a permanent place in the universe of pop culture, which would be represented by her trying to "repaint" herself into a new persona

he also said "i'm tired but proud" and i guess it kinda fits her mood nowadays? 

but i guess chuck is coming with something cheap as usual  :toofunny:

QtlSijE.jpg

0TnEeiV.jpg

i have a file filled with inspirations for my fake NFR cover and these ^ are some of the photos....

it would be basically her sitting in the middle of the Yosemite park, with a trailer on the background

she would be wearing linen shirt and pants and a beige hat (the bob dylan one), sitting in the middle of the park trying to paint herself 

and at the left bottom of the corner would be the classic NR logo

overall the concept would be based on the Norman Rockwell paintings, his "I showed the America I knew and observed to others who might not have noticed" and her whole attitude nowadays that questions the "sad tumblr girl" persona that the media created for her ("you took my sadness outta context - i aint no candle in the wind" / "don't ask if I'm happy, you know that I'm not but at best, I can say I'm not sad") compared to norman's ability of recording the classic american way of life and everyday scenes that earned him a permanent place in the universe of pop culture, which would be represented by her trying to "repaint" herself into a new persona

he also said "i'm tired but proud" and i guess it kinda fits her mood nowadays? 

but i guess chuck is coming with something cheap as usual  :toofunny:

I LOVE this

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I created this and would be super happy if the cover was something like this.

5vPGdDu.jpg

This one just looks like an Adele record, or one of those records that get made after an artist dies like ''Lana del Rey Golden hits'' or something :toofunny: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I want her to do a cover photo sitting on the backyard of her house, or standing somewhere in the tracking lines of Hollywood Hills, I just need to feel that Laurel Canyon vibes. Want my Joni Mitchell's California vibes.

TT_TT

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey