Sign in to follow this  
ilovetati

Norman Fucking Rockwell Cover Ideas

the-mamas-and-the-papas-no-salt-on-her-t

--

Mazzy Star from the 90s

mazzystar.jpg?w=620

]

I am sooo for these two. I feel like since the title is of a man, it has to have something different to her previous album covers. Like not be totally focused on her, or have a masculine/mature feel to it, and definitely be old-timely, idk what I'm trying to say.

With the Mazzy Star one, if Lana was just looking at the camera and standing more firmly in her place, like arms down, that would be so perfect, and with muted colours.

I really just want something like the old Laurel Canyon or desert photos from the late 60s. With Lana standing in front like Mazzy Star photos from the 90s.

A mixture of these pics:

0c5b10defda3d7281583bcd0da3cb4b1.jpg

large.jpg

Mamas_PApas_Hill.jpg

Cal_Dreamin_outdoors_complete_anthology_

maxresdefault.jpg

That, ladies and gays, would be iconic and match the music Lana described.

—-

I am sooo for these two. I feel like since the title is of a man, it has to have something different to her previous album covers. Like not be totally focused on her, or have a masculine/mature feel to it, and definitely be old-timely, idk what I'm trying to say.

With the Mazzy Star one, if Lana was just looking at the camera and standing more firmly in her place, like arms down, that would be so perfect, and with muted colours.

Wow, our minds. We posted these at the same time, nearly.

I really just want something like the old Laurel Canyon or desert photos from the late 60s. With Lana standing in front like Mazzy Star photos from the 90s.

A mixture of these pics:

0c5b10defda3d7281583bcd0da3cb4b1.jpg

large.jpg

Mamas_PApas_Hill.jpg

Cal_Dreamin_outdoors_complete_anthology_

maxresdefault.jpg

That, ladies and gays, would be iconic and match the music Lana described.

—-

Wow, our minds. We posted these at the same time, nearly.

Kinda reminds me of her random LA/Californian pictures on her instagram. It could work.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

lana-del-rey-2018-1-1068x1104.jpg49800453_1790854047687724_36012952269799

To me it feels like this... In fact, I think that top one might be the actual cover...
It has like non-glam LA, pure and kinda gloomy/dusk-y vibe to it, which fits VB sound perfectly. 

Stripped of my own life

To me it feels like this... In fact, I think that top one might be the actual cover...

It has like non-glam LA, pure and kinda gloomy/dusk-y vibe to it, which fits VB sound perfectly.

I would love for that to be the actual cover as long as it remains textless.

I would love for that to be the actual cover as long as it remains textless.

i'm pulling hard for a textless cover, it feels so much classier to me

it's just the way i feel

I'd love the first one as the cover, just a little less awkward, like her actually looking at the camera, and not half twisted in her seated position.

DwTUGp8.png

nothing really special but

Wow this is so similar to that god level paradise theme where its like too good to be from this earth that it just turns into pure art.

I love it. 

I'd love the first one as the cover, just a little less awkward, like her actually looking at the camera, and not half twisted in her seated position.

Wow this is so similar to that god level paradise theme where its like too good to be from this earth that it just turns into pure art.

I love it. 

im screaming thank you

the flowers are literally from Google

now if i knew how to draw on photoshop with a mac...

negAbhB.png

I love it. 

I dunno, LFL cover with her looking directly at you with the creepy smile was a choice... 

In fact, I'm very intrested whether there will be a car on it or not

Stripped of my own life