bummersummer

your personality in (max: 5) Lana unreleased songs

It's a bit tricky in a way because so many of Lana's songs are about love and I've always been single so I have no idea what I would be like in a relationship, I naturally have no experience of being one half of a couple and I've never had my heart broken but:

Your Girl - apart from the "getting high", "had too much to drink" etc parts, I can relate to wanting someone

BBM Baby - for all my group chat buddies that keep me awake long in the nights just because they're all so funny and supportive

Aviation - I might not have my degree yet but I'm wondering if I'm really doing what's right for me and I'm not currently making any money either. A very VERY tiny part of me even wondered if I should become a pilot simply because my grandpa used to be an aerocraft engineer but like, no hunny, that's not what I want to do at all, don't fool yourself. :rip:

I'd like to mention Gramma as well, but AKA has been released once so I guess I can't add it to my list.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Brite Lites (either the ""released"" version or the Mertens demo)

Wayamaya

Hollywood

Hawaiian Tropic

The Ocean

Honorable mention: N̸͈͎͖͎͎͕̙̫̮̺̬̯̱̝̭ͩ̐̇ͧ͒̓̀ͦͯ̀ͥ̽̀ͤ͜ǫ̧̠̘̱̐͊̄ͤ͊ͬ̿ͤ͂͆͗̕͠͡ͅî̸̡̖̲͇̬̗̰̖̺̗̳̠̮̳͙̏̎͋̄͐̾̈́͂́͆ͣͦͣ̄ͧ͠rͭͭͮ̈͞͏̴͇̙̮̺̫̟̝͙̤̤ͅ because I'm as obnoxious as that song x

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

tired of singin the blues (!!!!!!!!!!)

you can be the boss

hundred dollar bill

kinda outta luck

jealous girl

wanted to put raise me up and yayo but they’re not really unreleased :x

also i feel like i just exposed myself lmao