Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana to shoot with Steven Klein again: 3-COVER MAGAZINE PROJECT

Lana just tweeted out that she will be shooting again with Steven Klein for V Magazine!! Contrary to her tweet, this could mean her 3rd cover with V Magazine x Steven Klein. Additionally, this could also mean the album cover, but I doubt that.

33428570178_047f4ebf46_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I am more than positive she knows we have been wondering about the 2nd album cover and is confirming it’s happening this month w Steven. And gives the Cherry V Mag vid as some of what they have worked on before for insight. It makes no sense for her to say 2nd cover knowing it would be 3 V Mag covers (W STEVEN!)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I am more than positive she knows we have been wondering about the 2nd album cover and is confirming it’s happening this month w Steven. And gives the Cherry V Mag vid as some of what they have worked on before for insight. It makes no sense for her to say 2nd cover knowing she’s had 3.

Or she has no idea what she’s talking about as usual.

Pretty positive it’s just another magazine shoot.

Oh wow she remembered she had a career....

On a less bitchy note I love Klein’s work so I’m looking forward to seeing the shoot. Dude never disappoints :oprah:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm very sure this is for another magazine cover and Lana just forgot about one of them, but if it is the case of an album cover, I'm highly curious as to the possibility if NFR will have a deluxe edition.. perhaps with an alternate cover. Or a special edition cover released on vinyl at Urban Outfitters, like they did with Honeymoon & Ultraviolence. A deluxe edition would be nice though, especially since it seems like she's taking extra time on the album compared to what was originally anticipated. x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I really disliked the last shoot she did with him, but the first shoot she did was my all time favorite so I hope it's more like that one.

I am more than positive she knows we have been wondering about the 2nd album cover and is confirming it’s happening this month w Steven. And gives the Cherry V Mag vid as some of what they have worked on before for insight. It makes no sense for her to say 2nd cover knowing it would be 3 V Mag covers (W STEVEN!)

omg this makes so much sense

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It’s fucking Lana of course it would be perfect for an amazing cover shoot by Steven F U C K I N G Klein but we all know it’s gonna be Chuck again so don’t get your hopes up gays 

We’re at this point when Lana forgetting about her 1st shot with Klein sounds more real than him shooting album cover let’s face that

It’s fucking Lana of course it would be perfect for an amazing cover shoot by Steven F U C K I N G Klein but we all know it’s gonna be Chuck again so don’t get your hopes up gays 

We’re at this point when Lana forgetting about her 1st shot with Klein sounds more real than him shooting album cover let’s face that

Or maybe it’ll be a messy selfie inspired by the HIADTFAWLMTHBIHIABSJEOEOEOENWBWOSOS cover :flutter:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Anyone who knows me KNOWS what this means ifudjdjdkwkxkskakkdkckskskskfkckskskkdkc omg I’m so excited even tho Lana fucked up her face, even tho Stevens studion reached out to me for an interview. UGH I have NO words. She really surprised me with this one I hope she’s back in her dark element.:: so excited .. no words.. no words

so, not to kill the vibe, but can they change the hair and makeup this session thanks

Noooo I actually especially love Stephen because of this. He brings Lana back to her 2012-glam element with the big hair and lush makeup, and I absolutely love that side of her. It always puts me in my feels of the good ol' days. I really do hope they keep with the same aesthetic they've done in the past. x

Noooo I actually especially love Stephen because of this. He brings Lana back to her 2012-glam element with the big hair and lush makeup, and I absolutely love that side of her. It always puts me in my feels of the good ol' days. I really do hope they keep with the same aesthetic they've done in the past. x

Don't wanna rain on your parade but I doubt she'll do the big hair this time... But who knows

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif