Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana to shoot with Steven Klein again: 3-COVER MAGAZINE PROJECT

Don't wanna rain on your parade but I doubt she'll do the big hair this time... But who knows

The recent article that was published noting she was "breaking up with big hair" broke my heart a little, but I'll still remain hopeful.. I mean hey, The Gucci campaign shot at the end of 2017 featured her lovely big hair (and her acrylics !!!!), and even on tour through the first half of 2018 she still tried to put in little bumps here and there, even if it wasn't as extravagant as before. It's no doubt it's harder to do because her hair is shorter, but hey, extensions exist. I'm just really hoping Steven will bring it out in her again, as the only true 2012-style hair we've gotten since 2012 are the two shoots from Steven + Gucci campaign. Lana with big hair is just so iconic x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Noooo I actually especially love Stephen because of this. He brings Lana back to her 2012-glam element with the big hair and lush makeup, and I absolutely love that side of her. It always puts me in my feels of the good ol' days. I really do hope they keep with the same aesthetic they've done in the past. x

oh no no, i'd still love some modern-lana glam i just meant that the past two have literally been the same hairstyle and makeup: half up/half down teased blow out and moody/smoky makeup with the crease accentuated, there cannot be a third time of this. maybe like something with braids and natural toned smoky makeup? or just a classic black cat eye look with nude lips? i just want to mix it up! still into the possibilities with this photog tho!

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

The recent article that was published noting she was "breaking up with big hair" broke my heart a little, but I'll still remain hopeful.. I mean hey, The Gucci campaign shot at the end of 2017 featured her lovely big hair (and her acrylics !!!!), and even on tour through the first half of 2018 she still tried to put in little bumps here and there, even if it wasn't as extravagant as before. It's no doubt it's harder to do because her hair is shorter, but hey, extensions exist. I'm just really hoping Steven will bring it out in her again, as the only true 2012-style hair we've gotten since 2012 are the two shoots from Steven + Gucci campaign. Lana with big hair is just so iconic x

I agree with you and hey, if it's really for the magazine then she will let Steven do anything he wants to. If it's for the album, I'm not so sure... But it has to be for the mag so yeah, you should remain hopeful

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

According to Steven’s most recent post on Instagram, they’re shooting today!

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

looking forward to the pics!

looking forward to her storming out of the set bc steven tried to make her brush her hair and having chuck do the shoot instead :toofunny:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I hope they’ll come up with some exceptional pictures, I feel so desperate for something wonderful in this dry era, haha.

i trust steven, and i do hope for something exceptional...i'd love something beautiful & glamorous/elegant... but it would look so out of place in this bum ass era

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I'm SO looking forward to this! Steven Klein is a great photographer and his work with Lana NEVER disappoints! I'm ready for some excitement tbh, this pre-release era feels so dry? I mean I love the music, but I'm just really craving some exciting visuals? The songs conjure so much imagery in my head when I hear them so I really hope to get a stronger aesthetic for this album   :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Lana confirmed that the project is a 3 cover magazine!!

“I took this video myself on set

but wait until you see the photographs taken by the real master

in 3 covers for a fashion bible

coming out on Sunday!

@stevenkleinstudio”

http://instagram.com/p/ByI2WASh6N9/

So the post was deleted

Also, it's Sunday

Probably, it won't come today. What a shocker  :awk:

Noticed that too and wondered... come on Lana at least be accurate

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole