Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana attends the Jonas Brothers concert at El Rey Theatre in LA - March 7, 2019

Last night, Lana was seen with friends leaving the Jonas Brothers' concert at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles, California. She also took some photos with fans after the show.

40357151253_c23164747b_o.jpg40357151223_57be2a699f_o.jpg47322197901_9a51ce3896_o.jpg47269666482_321aa2be9c_b.jpg40357151303_d2bcc6def3_o.jpg47269666422_3be8201152_o.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/BuvHHMAgjEv/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She looks so cute. Wish someone asked her about the album though.

I have the same feelings but at the same time I feel like if I ever saw in her public I would not have the balls to ask lmao  :toofunny:

some stans act like if they saw here around they'd be like HEY BITCH WHERE TF IS NFR??? instead of having a minor mental breakdown

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I have the same feelings but at the same time I feel like if I ever saw in her public I would not have the balls to ask lmao :toofunny:

some stans act like if they saw here around they'd be like HEY BITCH WHERE TF IS NFR??? instead of having a minor mental breakdown

Oh I definitely would but I would ask her in a nonchalant way like "I hope that the new album is going well" and then she be like "yeah yeah it is" and I'd be like "oh just because everyone thought you were releasing it like you said earlier in the year but I guess things happen out of our control don't they haha" and then she'd probably kick me and spit on me

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Oh I definitely would but I would ask her in a nonchalant way like "I hope that the new album is going well" and then she be like "yeah yeah it is" and I'd be like "oh just because everyone thought you were releasing it like you said earlier in the year but I guess things happen out of our control don't they haha" and then she'd probably kick me and spit on me

she'd really teach you how to disappear™  :poordat:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Lana scares me I would never ask her about the album or any project because I'd be too afraid of her snapping at me :biblio:

At how fast I snap on lanaboards, I think I'm one of the only ones here who's insanity can fight Lana's :biblio: Just look at my posts in NFR thread omg that would be the most heated debate ever, plus Lana wouldn't give a fuck telling me anything and I wouldn't give a fuck telling her anything (if she prompted me and I had my own episode) :thumb3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Nobody and I mean nobody would have the balls to confront or talk to her the way they do on here lol. Y’all would be too busy fainting lolol.

GAWD I love her legs <33333

for real, I mean just compare her legs to the girl in red pants. Mama is thicc.

Nobody and I mean nobody would have the balls to confront or talk to her the way they do on here lol. Y’all would be too busy fainting lolol.

for real, I mean just compare her legs to the girl in red pants. Mama is thicc.

I don't think it's about "having the balls" tbh. Any meeting between Lana and an LB user would be a chance encounter, not an appointment or something. So she's out shopping, having a coffee with her friends, eating, working out, having fun at a concert, etc... She's not offering any personal meet & greets, she's just going about her day minding her own business. What are you going to do, follow her around and have a three hour long convo? Spend the day with her? No.

You're going to have 10 seconds - 2 minutes tops w her, for a quick hi and maybe a pic. And don't forget, you're already intruding & potentially bothering her (even if she's too polite to show it). How much of an asshole would you have to be to go up to her & force her to pay attention to you just to shout "bitch where's NFR/LIB/Yosemite" in her face? It doesn't make you ballsy, it makes you rude. No one is "confronting" her here. No one is talking to her here. She is not here. The only fans who chat with her on a semi-regular basis aren't even here, as far as I know (the insta kids). So I'm not really seeing your point here.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.