Sign in to follow this  
Elle

"Tomorrow Never Came" to be featured on the soundtrack of HBO’s 'The Case Against Adnan Syed' premiering March 10

Lana just tweeted out that she collaborated with film director Amy Berg on her project ‘The Case Against Adnan Syed’ that will premiere on HBO on March 10th. It appears this is the first of two collaborations she completed with Amy. This article from Vanity Fair confirms that Lana's track "Tomorrow Never Came" from Lust for Life will be featured in the film.
40365818403_5a6c89017c_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

it does seem weird to use the term "collaborate" if they're just featuring a song she wrote for an old album... that doesn't really feel like a collaboration to me

Yeah, maybe its a new recording specially made to fit it or something?

This girl truly is a mess damn... Can't wait for the new Tarantino to feature their "collaboration" aka just a pitched up version of Maha Maha lana found on YouTube like ugh gtfo I'd rather go back to silence and paragraphs about restaurant staff and the moon and uranus in her intestines and Ariana photos. Stop hyping us up Lana :what:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

This girl truly is a mess damn... Can't wait for the new Tarantino to feature their "collaboration" aka just a pitched up version of Maha Maha lana found on YouTube like ugh gtfo I'd rather go back to silence and paragraphs about restaurant staff and the moon and uranus in her intestines and Ariana photos. Stop hyping us up Lana :what:

Everything is reused at this point - videos, songs for soundtracks, pictures. I miss her pre-2015 passion.

Everything is reused at this point - videos, songs for soundtracks, pictures. I miss her pre-2015 passion.

Like maybe I'm just a stupid bitch but when I hear collaboration I think new material that two or more people collaborated on not oh I just gave them a song that I thought was cool and they high-fived me

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif