Sign in to follow this  
Serene Queen

Born to Die Megarate!

Since things are so news dry, I thought I’d start this! Megarates are so fun! Basically, give each track a ranking 1-10 (you may give ONE track an 11) and send it to me via PM, along with comments on each track! I chose BTD as it’s her most popular record. Also please be sure to include Without You, Lolita, and Lucky Ones in your submissions!

Rules (copied from @@Blue Madonna on GagaDaily)

1). Rate each track from 1 to 10, and you can use fractions (for example: 6.25, 6.5, 6.75) If there are multiple low scores (such as 3 twos and 2 ones), your submission will be removed. And, you may give one track an 11 to show how much you love it

2) Deadline for voting is 22 March 2019, a week from this Friday.

3) PM me your rates and comments!

Have fun y’all! I will post the results in this thread on 23/24 March (we’ll see lol)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

This was already done henny....just reminded me I never calculated the Honeymoon rate results

I’m aware, and we can do it again henny :)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I’m aware, and we can do it again henny :)

by all means take it over, but we already did BTD so maybe you'd wanna start with another?? more power to you, I never had time to calculate the rates which is why the HM one went unfinished

by all means take it over, but we already did BTD so maybe you'd wanna start with another?? more power to you, I never had time to calculate the rates which is why the HM one went unfinished

Okay! Sorry if I snapped I’m just grumpy cuz my Spotify local files aren’t working.

Edit: lol won’t let me change it, she remains as Born to Die

Omg are you on GGD too? Either way, I'll play!!

I’m @Lonely Lolita, I’m not very active tho

You should post a link of songs in the OP

I would but it won’t let me edit the OP and I’m frankly too lazy

oh queen!! you served taste in my LFL rate :diane

:heart: :hooker:

Less than a week left to vote!!!!! (deadline may be extended but for now it’s still the 22nd)