Sign in to follow this  
ArtDecoDelRey

Nyon, Switzerland @ Paléo Festival - July 24, 2019

fuck well at least ill breathe the same air as her lmao 

you guys are so brave with this heat i could never

literally same. 8 or so hours in this heat and i'd probably end up fainting, so i figure it's better to watch the concert from afar than not watch it all

theres a really cool balcony to watch the show btw for everyone whos only arriving now

imma hold my honeymoon sign up and chant that, i want to hear it live again so badly (and no im not gonna chant cinnsmon, im requrstint smth realistic)

ill stream a little on my instagram if the service is good enough

image.png

theres a really cool balcony to watch the show btw for everyone whos only arriving now

imma hold my honeymoon sign up and chant that, i want to hear it live again so badly (and no im not gonna chant cinnsmon, im requrstint smth realistic)

ill stream a little on my instagram if the service is good enough

I hope she performs it for you! That song would be magical to hear live.

Have fun and drink water everyone  :D

locals only

Didn't she have a 90ish minute time slot the other night and was still only on stage for 65 minutes?

Yeah, she's on the stage for like 65-70 minutes, but her set should be 90 minutes long. It always happens on festivals. They're giving her 1,5h, but she uses just 65-70 minutes of that

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

Yeah, she's on the stage for like 65-70 minutes, but her set should be 90 minutes long. It always happens on festivals. They're giving her 1,5h, but she uses just 65-70 minutes of that

Eh that's super annoying and lazy, she could do at least 3 extra songs if not 4 in that time... 

Eh that's super annoying and lazy, she could do at least 3 extra songs if not 4 in that time...

Ikr at her previous show she was 20 minutes late and she did the whole setlist without skipping a song and she finished on time (and 5 minutes earlier if we exclude Venice bitch outro) her setlist is so short she should do 3 more songs for sure

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Ikr at her previous show she was 20 minutes late and she did the whole setlist without skipping a song and she finished on time (and 5 minutes earlier if we exclude Venice bitch outro) her setlist is so short she should do 3 more songs for sure

High by the Beach, West Coast and Ultraviolence need to be added imo - if not brand new songs at least something to filter out the overload of BTD tracks 

I think she should go on when she’s supposed to instead of being late if she knows they’ll only play ~60 minutes. I’m sure she knows of her fans which go to several shows and always try to get the front row, the thought that they stay there for hours must have crossed her mind once, surely? It’d be nicer so they can go home earlier if they want to after an exhausting day lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png