Sign in to follow this  
salvatore

California

I would say 2 because HTD got the production treatment. If this is IYC, I would honestly think it's the bridge and maybe there's more to it? (TBH though I love her piano ballads because they all sound different) 

Happiness is a Butterfly (the only one I do really like), hope is a dangerous thing, and now this  :crai: just not feeling this era at all anymore.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Hmmm, this one sounds pretty intimate, that piano has a really sad melody, her voice cracks a little here and there, it's like on PWYC, like she's about to cry while singing which is haunting and beautiful. The lyrics are ok, they're not bad but they're definetly not some of her best. Overall, I really like this snippet, looks like it's gonna be one of the saddest songs on the album, I think up there with Hope. 

Also, this one definetly has fucking strings guys!!!! In the beginning of the snippet you can hear some strings that fade away, It's almost like that's either an intro, or the strings that end a chorus and then it goes back to a verse with only piano.

However, even though I like it and it sounds nice, I still want her to stop it with the piano ballads. HIAB, Hope, HTD...They're all nice but I get bored by them pretty quickly. Give me some moody rock-ish sounds Lana please!!!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

You can't expect people to pretend to like the snippet though. Am I glad she shared it with us? Yes. But do I like the snippet? Meh, not really. I can't speak for everyone else though, but not everyone likes it. It's sad but true. :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

You can't expect people to pretend to like the snippet though. Am I glad she shared it with us? Yes. But do I like the snippet? Meh, not really. I can't speak for everyone else though, but not everyone likes it. It's sad but true. :pft:

Yeah people don't have to pretend to like it, I'm just saying let it fucking cook a bit, or like hear the whole song instead of judging from 23 seconds but that's ok if people want to do that, I just don't get it.

It's frustrating to see "WHERE THE ALBUM MOM" on every IG post/ tweet, then see "piano again? delete it fat," I get this fandom has dealt with worse but still

The melody and lyrics were good. Production was shit.

I WAS READING SLIM AARON'S

every time I shuffle my Lana playlist and it comes on I almost fart in surprise with how loud it is

damn do yall want the album or not want the album like :icant2:

so much COMPLAINING like if I were her I'd hold out too ffs

I want the album for new music sake, not because it's gonna be her "best one yet". It's just tiring constantly being bashed for not enjoying the lyrics. But yes I'm glad we are getting new music. That's where that starts and ends.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

The lyrics and melody are incredibly lazy and boring and whoever says otherwise is lying to themselves and to me. If you didn't know this song was by Lana, y'all wouldn't be acting like "you don't ever have to go faster than your fastest pace" was some kind of amazing lyricism. I hope her label scraps the album and she takes a break to rest and recover her artistic juices if this is the kind of stuff she's putting out. Frankly this era is a disaster anyway. 

giphy.gif

It's just one part of a song so I can't fully judge it yet. It sounds like it's about to drop into something more intense. I also like that she's actually singing more on this song. I agree that the piano is getting boring though

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

The lyrics and melody are incredibly lazy and boring and whoever says otherwise is lying to themselves and to me. If you didn't know this song was by Lana, y'all wouldn't be acting like "you don't ever have to go faster than your fastest pace" was some kind of amazing lyricism. I hope her label scraps the album and she takes a break to rest and recover her artistic juices if this is the kind of stuff she's putting out. Frankly this era is a disaster anyway. 

THANK you, the ultimate truth teller, for blessing us with this wisdom. We would be totally lost without you contributing this piece of fact. Thank you for knocking us out of our delusions and helping us realise that your perspective is the ONLY valid one! 

tRcz0gv.jpg?1