Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

856 Year Old Cathedral Notre-Dame Set On Fire

Apparently the the fire crews are pretty confident that the building will not collapse. There’s also reports coming in that one firefighter is seriously injured and several others are wounded ):

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

My god this might b really stupid, but I really loved Esmerelda in the disney movie and always thought the cathedral/strcture was real beautiful. Hope u French peeps are doing ok, my heart breaks for u, not to b a sap, but my god it’s fucking devastating.. I hope they can salvage what they can :((

UV/Honeymoon

in b4 the 450 documentaries and the BBC adaption of Hunchback of Notre Dame we'll get before NFR 

i mean, the first technical movie about the Titanic was made like  a month later so youre not far off  :rip:

The first Titanic film was actually made in 1912—only a month after the Titanic sank. Not only that, but it starred a Titanic survivor. Dorothy Gibson was already a popular actress when she set sail on the ill-fated ship.