Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

Your Celebrity Look-Alike

I've been seeing this going around on Twitter a lot lately and wanted to share it with you. Basically it's a site where you upload a selfie and it tells you which celebrities you look the most like. Thought it would be fun to see who we all get as a look alike. The site: https://starbyface.com/

Also I apologise if this is the wrong section to put this into. I was debating about whether or not it belonged in the 'Game' section or the 'Conversation Area' :toofunny:

My results:

dW4E2qM.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i can see jessica lawndez but why does courtney cox look like kacey musgraves there :rip: 

so we know this is bullshit because sarah paulson should have been one of the top results

Lol true. Although the results depend on which picture you use. Like if I were to upload another different picture of Lana, then the results would be different, so it’s possible Sarah Paulson could show up.

I only got similarity levels of around 30 % max, but apparently I look like Liam Payne (hi daddy), Zachary Levi (who?), Brenton Thwaites (who? x2, but also hi daddy x2), and Timothée Chalamet. I don't really see the similarity, especially with Lil Timmy Tim, but hey, he's gorgeous, so I'm beyond flattered! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I got Blake Lively.

I've been told that before.

I don't think I look like her but w/e.

Others I got include Mira Sorvino and Maria Sharapova ... and none of these people look remotely like each other so idk how they look like me/I like them ...

For men I got Elon Musk, hahaha

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don't have any recent selfies on my new laptop so I just used an old FB profile pic and... what the actual fuck, I've never been this insulted in my life! I don't know whether I should laugh or cry lol

wtf.png

The fact that Elizabeth Grant looks like Lana Del Rey groundbreaks me

I've been seeing this going around on Twitter a lot lately and wanted to share it with you. Basically it's a site where you upload a selfie and it tells you which celebrities you look the most like. Thought it would be fun to see who we all get as a look alike. The site: https://starbyface.com/

Also I apologise if this is the wrong section to put this into. I was debating about whether or not it belonged in the 'Game' section or the 'Conversation Area' :toofunny:

My results:

dW4E2qM.jpg

I don't remember what you look like but based on this only, and especially Rosie, you're hot

ZKcaooE.png

My results:

dW4E2qM.jpg

How'd they not have Emily Browning for you!!

I think mine are all reasonable except for Mackenzie Lintz and Kara Dioguardi. We literally have zero features in common, but the rest, mixed race, and if someone was just describing features... I'm not mad? The Most accurate by eyes, brows, hair, face shape and lips would be Mila Kunis but I have a different nose cause i'm chinese.

tumblr_pqjnz6PL3Y1vh6wno_1280.jpg

I think mine are all reasonable except for Mackenzie Lintz and Kara Dioguardi. We literally have zero features in common, but the rest, mixed race, and if someone was just describing features... I'm not mad? The Most accurate by eyes, brows, hair, face shape and lips would be Mila Kunis but I have a different nose cause i'm chinese.

I agree, out of these celebs, you're more like Mila Kunis.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

How'd they not have Emily Browning for you!!

I forgot about her omg lol

I totally see Isabela Moner and Suki Waterhouse in you!

From this website I got matches like Isabela Moner, Ashley Benson, Ariel Winter, and Angelina Jolie (???) none of which I've ever heard before! Usually I'm most compared to Poppy or Madelaine Petsch (and Princess Belle), which make a lot more sense to me lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS