Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

Your Celebrity Look-Alike

From this website I got matches like Isabela Moner, Ashley Benson, Ariel Winter, and Angelina Jolie (???) none of which I've ever heard before! Usually I'm most compared to Poppy or Madelaine Petsch (and Princess Belle), which make a lot more sense to me lol x

omg you DO look like Poppy! And maybe Kathleen Lights a little bit?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

pic I used

2jfmwb4.png

results:

all I cans ay is that I do find Dev Patel, Justin Long, and Andrew Garfield hot but I'm nowhere in their lane

and these other men I- TRACY MORGANNNN

29xd9mo.jpg

I uploaded just for fun a picture of one of my rabbits I had few years ago. But it doesn't recognized the face of my rabbit. It recognized some pieces of wood as a face and the wood look like Lana  del Rey. I was screaming when I first saw this. So Lana del Rey looks like wood :rip: The "The rain was fire but we were wooden" line from Fine China might be more true then we thought

FbVJ9gS.png

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: