Sign in to follow this  
bluefiona

Lana with a fan at Sorella in Los Angeles, CA - May 1, 2019

her face looks good but she’s in a forever21.......... girl you got money wyd

EDIT: also no one let her tattoo her lips ever again! they look so much better without that fugly dark brown line. the sun faded it away so it’s still kind of there but not anywhere near as bad as it used to be.

lol i didn't even notice that, when was that?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

She's actually at Sorella, a boutique on Melrose! (it does have F21-like styles & prices though.)

I updated the title to reflect this.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

EDIT: also no one let her tattoo her lips ever again! they look so much better without that fugly dark brown line. the sun faded it away so it’s still kind of there but not anywhere near as bad as it used to be.

I really don’t think she tattooed her lips. She wore lipliner lol. It was very precise

my mom’s tattooed her lips before and it kind of looked the same. i know lana wears lip liner but even in pics of her without makeup she still has a faded but prominent line around her lips which isn’t natural, like in that second pic with her mouth closed. but i know the brown lip/eye/brow liner she would use on them too didn’t help. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also thanks elle for correcting me! it really does look like f21, even the logo on the accessories.