Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lana leaving church with friends in Studio City - LA, CA - May 1st, 2019

Oh fucccck they are (can tell in the pics of her side-on) 

Ugh, Elizabeth ... honey ...

Yeah see the indent around her eye in the side-on shots (like a "C" shape?)

Thanks! I vaguely see it but tbh all I see is a beautiful woman

Tbh I think she looks great here, fillers or not. She doesn't look bloated at all. Last year at the Met Gala her face was literally twice its size. I think she looks beautiful, though I wish she'd plump up her lips a bit. It really makes a difference.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Thanks! I vaguely see it but tbh all I see is a beautiful woman

Yeah these ones don't seem to be as crazy. I hope she stops here, though, and doesn't have a touch-up on the weekend or something. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I was saying it as a good thing lmao... 

I mean, she looks good here, facially, but if I'm not mistaken it takes a few days for fillers to ... inflate fully. I could be wrong, but that's why you're not supposed to fly within 48 hours of having them done or something, because it makes them swell even more. 

I hope I'm fucking wrong, honestly, because her face looks good rn. 

ok can someone give her the number to whoever did her injections in 2014 because thats when she looked the best

Did she have her cheeks done back then, though? I didn't think so. I thought it started around 2015 (or whenever it was that she broke up with Pasta Boy). Her self-confidence really seemed to take a hit at that time; she gained weight and started inflating her face. 

The lips were done much earlier, though.

Obviously she can have whatever she wants done, but there's no question she looks far better without the cheek fillers.

why is it so important  :noparty:

It's not. 99% of the content on this board isn't important, but it's a discussion board.

Lana VK, quoted for truth: "Other fandoms are happy when there's a new album, an interview or a single, Lana's fans are excited about the new hair color."

Did she have her cheeks done back then, though? I didn't think so. I thought it started around 2015 (or whenever it was that she broke up with Pasta Boy). Her self-confidence really seemed to take a hit at that time; she gained weight and started inflating her face. 

The lips were done much earlier, though.

Obviously she can have whatever she wants done, but there's no question she looks far better without the cheek fillers.

She started experimenting with cheek fillers in 2015, around Fall, but she got them dissolved pretty quickly. Unfortunately, they were back in early 2016, and she kept them until September iirc. 2017 was a good, mostly filler-free year. 2018...was not. That's when her face first started looking swollen. Not just her cheekbones, the whole cheek area. Which leads me to believe we have more than just cheek fillers here. Her face can't go from looking like a beach ball to borderline gaunt in one day, then look swollen again, and skinny the next day. You can't be getting fillers and then having them dissolved 4 times a week. There are medical conditions (like Crohn's), drugs (e.g. allergy meds) and other stuff (coke, alcohol) that can cause facial bloating and I think that would make more sense.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

She started experimenting with cheek fillers in 2015, around Fall, but she got them dissolved pretty quickly. Unfortunately, they were back in early 2016, and she kept them until September iirc. 2017 was a good, mostly filler-free year. 2018...was not. That's when her face first started looking swollen. Not just her cheekbones, the whole cheek area. Which leads me to believe we have more than just cheek fillers here. Her face can't go from looking like a beach ball to borderline gaunt in one day, then look swollen again, and skinny the next day. You can't be getting fillers and then having them dissolved 4 times a week. There are medical conditions (like Crohn's), drugs (e.g. allergy meds) and other stuff (coke, alcohol) that can cause facial bloating and I think that would make more sense.

It's possible that she's actually allergic to the fillers or to the botox, too ... in which case idk why she'd keep having them, but it still wouldn't be the strangest thing she's done ... maybe she thinks the benefits outweigh the occasional puffy face.

It's possible that she's actually allergic to the fillers or to the botox, too ... in which case idk why she'd keep having them, but it still wouldn't be the strangest thing she's done ... maybe she thinks the benefits outweigh the occasional puffy face.

:toofunny: how can you ever think of such a thing, to the point of typing it down and then posting it like it makes a little bit of sense. Each step of the process is an intellectual mistake!

:toofunny: how can you ever think of such a thing, to the point of typing it down and then posting it like it makes a little bit of sense. Each step of the process is an intellectual mistake!

Idk if you're serious or not, but one of the side effects of fillers is flu-like symptoms, so maybe that's why she sometimes looks so puffy and as I said, if that's the case then clearly, she thinks the occasional puffy face is worth it. Or maybe when she gets an actual cold it makes them puff up. Fucked if I know. I'm just speculating for the fuck of it.

Intellectual insights are not really my forte; rambling and making up ridiculous shit is, which is what I'm doing here. You seem a bit uptight, though. You OK?

Why does she always go to church at night?

good question... what ever happened to a normal sunday morning ?

but the church shes going to totally are not normal if i can assume lol... i still think theres some typa cult-like action going on.