Say Yes to Heaven

New single: "Doin' Time" (Sublime cover) - OUT NOW

Lana singing about girls makes me weak

its why i was so drawn to carmen and the SS music video. definitely want more of that. Not from a 'i want gay lana' fan fic attitude, but i just love hearing her voice sing that way. theres something tragically beautiful about it

Loving the song. Doin’ Time suits Lana’s vibe so well. I always find her cover songs really good matches for her. Also the song is perfect to sing to my cats (lol) and I love songs that work like that. I’m actually starting to hope she puts it on nfr in the end. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would based on the snippet.

OHHH YESSS!!!

SIRENS INTERRUPT THE SILENCE

Why is her Spotify avatar also the same as the Doin Time cover

Like idk how spotify avatars work, if the artists have any control over it, but it sthe worst icon she's ever had

They changed it on purpose.

giphy.gif

7ђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшччччччччччччччћћћћћћћћћћћћжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж--------------------њњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕџџџџџџџџџццццццццццццццц.

It’s like at least 28 degrees outside, the air and winds are HOT and I played Doin’ Time on repeat during my jog and aaaaah, it sounded so much better than normal, and I already love it, and I love running in hot temperatures yeeeessss summertiiiiiiime!!! :illumilana2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png