Say Yes to Heaven

New single: "Doin' Time" (Sublime cover) - OUT NOW

Was listening to/thinking of this song so much again today. I love it so much, but not sure I've written about it before :crai: 

I was having the worst summer of my life because of loss/grief/on and on (and because of that I could barely enjoy NFR in general) but thought I'd go bike riding and see some scenery to cheer myself up. It was a particularly hot day, strolling down the street when suddenly this song was uploaded on YT while I stopped to drink some water. It sounded so, so magical and simultaneously I received an apology from a friend I hadn't really spoken to in years. That bike ride... it felt like everything was going to be fine :ohno: 

Her vocals are heavenly on this track and sometimes I listen to my ringtone by itself just to relive that momentous feeling. And I won't even start about her voice on that early mix version ehfkjsgjsdg https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2qls73d8qjcdibc/Lana - Ringtone DoinT.mp3 

Summertime... and the livin's easy :defeated: It was the first time I had genuinely felt happy in so long, and the first time my favorite season changed 

I love her so mach :ohno: 

And I can't wait to see the summer again 

:sluttybunny: we're gonna run to the party and dance to the rhythm, it gets harder