Gods & Monsters

RuPaul

Really? that's it? I mean I expected so much more from this thread!!! btw if you're watching season 6, who's your favorite?

I A-D-O-R-E Adore Delano and Bianca Del Rio, both so fucking fierce! Cant choose between them. Im so pissed Trinity went home last episode, Joslyn should have gone, she's a mess. From past seasons I loved Raven, Sharon Needles and Raja. BTW LAGANJA WAS THE SHIT. 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Really? that's it? I mean I expected so much more from this thread!!! btw if you're watching season 6, who's your favorite?

I A-D-O-R-E Adore Delano and Bianca Del Rio, both so fucking fierce! Cant choose between them. Im so pissed Trinity went home last episode, Joslyn should have gone, she's a mess. From past seasons I loved Raven, Sharon Needles and Raja. BTW LAGANJA WAS THE SHIT. 

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!! I havent seen season 3 so idk about Raja but Sharon Needles is my favorite drag queen of all time and Raven was my fave in season 2!!!

And I liked Laganja too!!!! I feel like the only one who didn't hate her! She was annoying sometimes but overall her looks were always amazing, she was a great dancer, and tbh I think she was sensitive and misunderstood. At least she wasn't mean!

And I agree about Josyln too! She flopped in the challenge AND the runway, how was she not in the bottom two!? Maybe biggest mistake in RuPaul history! 

(basically I agree with everything you said and it makes me happy lol... Now that Laganja and Milk are gone, I'm totally rooting for Adore and Bianca)

PS, I think there is a RPDR thread already. This one is just for RuPaul herself.

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!! I havent seen season 3 so idk about Raja but Sharon Needles is my favorite drag queen of all time and Raven was my fave in season 2!!!

And I liked Laganja too!!!! I feel like the only one who didn't hate her! She was annoying sometimes but overall her looks were always amazing, she was a great dancer, and tbh I think she was sensitive and misunderstood. At least she wasn't mean!

And I agree about Josyln too! She flopped in the challenge AND the runway, how was she not in the bottom two!? Maybe biggest mistake in RuPaul history! 

(basically I agree with everything you said and it makes me happy lol... Now that Laganja and Milk are gone, I'm totally rooting for Adore and Bianca)

PS, I think there is a RPDR thread already. This one is just for RuPaul herself.

YES SHARON IS THE BEST OMG YES!!! I cant believe finally someone who likes Laganja, it feels so good! She's not for everybody!

Joslyn is a mess from head to toe and bitch should leave, Im downloading now yesterday episode, Im so curiousss to know what happens. 

omg Milk! I looooove her, I cant believe I forgot to mention her! Btw really? fuck I didnt see that, now im gonna find it lol 

let the light in, it's a cruel world